• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Juputoru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The never-tankobonned Ranger mangas (not Daisuki webcomic) that I've posted in the "Pokemon Ranger Manga" thread.
    Do you think it is okay to post scans of a manga that is long unavailable (because it can be found only in outdated issues of certain magazines and practically nobody sells some old, used mags), so its author wouldn't get any more money from it anyway?
    I would like to formally request that threads such as the plot discussions (like this) have 'Pokémon Adventures' worked into the title so as to not provide confusion.

Please and thanks.
    If you don't mind me asking, grandma, you are heading towards clinical rotations (was that it?) soon, right? What things will you be doing in that part of your education, and what is it you are studying to be, again? (I apologize if my curiosity is rude or nosy.)
    HA, I love that 10 days ago it was 80 degrees and now it's like this. Feels like 45? No bueno. I was just outside wearing a thick cardigan, a wool scarf and a winter pea coat and was still a touch chilly.

I would absolutely love to live in Chicago, nay, I would sell a fraction of my soul or debatably something physical and kind of useless like my left arm to live there. Too bad that would only buy me 3 months rent, if lucky. D:

Ohio is way cool (to me and probably only me). I'm pretty used to it since that's really the only place I've consistently visited family throughout my life. I'm not a fan of suburbia either. Grew up there, would enjoy settling down there (maybe), but right now I'm really digging the city life. I've only been out of the country to visit family in parts of these seemingly glamorous countries that were mediocre at best (basically really rural areas). Not mind-blowingly enjoyable, but we did take the train into London once which was dope.

On a more exciting note, I’ve escaped the hell that is my old job. Okay, not hell but now that I don’t have a ridiculous commute and a job that entails sitting on my computer all shift and helping maybe 10 customers over an 8 hour shift I’m elated! Especially since I’m working at Starbucks so I’m always moving around and I get mad benefits. Plus it’s so much closer to my apartment (I work at the one on Ogden: it takes 25 minutes to walk there and about 10 to bus). Hence my new “busy” schedule. Though my definition of busy is gauged on how much time I get to or don’t get to spend on the internet.

ALSO, happy belated 22nd birthday! I wish I were online to give you a proper birthday wish! :(
    How did you spend your happy day?
    You're welcome!

All you really had to know is what Phoenix Wright was doing since it was showcasing his attacks. Also noticed how Maya never talked yet The Judge did (So that's what he sounds like.)
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Jupu
    Happy birthday to you

This'll probably be drowned out by other birthday wishers... oh, have you seen Phoenix Wright's Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 gameplay? It was awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…