• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good luck with the mocks :) And sympathies with you on the illness, in bed with a vomiting bug myself at the moment. Aside from that life's been good these past few months :) Pretty much given up with GPX+ these days. Wasn't so much really the incentive thingys, just got boring. I'm still trying to keep a bit active on GTS+. Not quite so interesting now its dominated by GPX+ stuff, but I do kinda miss the community down so reckon its worth staying in touch.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

up for a battle
    fc=3008 0452 5850
    i will battle anyone
    tired of sitting here doing nothing lol
    message back
    I want to thank you again for helping. =]
    I did send the right TM, yes? (I hope.)
    I'm really sorry, but I'm changing my request again.
    Can you please get me a shiny heracross with-
    with...
    gee, there're no egg moves I want on it. It can be any gender, any ability, as I have held items/moves/everything planned for any combination.
    Unless you can give me one with ice beam. XD (I'm joking, really.)
    heh, you say that now, but wait til every piece of clothing you own is covered in grit and dirt and the passing cars have splashed you in the face with it so it's in your hair and teeth as well.

...<_< >_> if you can't tell, i don't like slush...

i'm ok now, i swear.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…