• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
menonabhi123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol so yours is more boring than mine, at least i get to finish my lab report after the exams. my exams start this coming monday.

i can wait. i am sooo good in waiting since i just actively playing my 4th gen, besides i got 3DS. i shall play legend of zelda ocarina of time first!

congrats on your shiny chiko! so what did you name it?
    lol i am seriously bored.

did you still play 4th gen anymore? lol i am still waiting for the RSE remake, then i will get it. if they have secret base in the game, i can do serious training! WEEEEEEEEEE! and the contest too -_-
    nah i didnt find a thundurus everyone online asks for ridiculous pokemon not alot of people have and 60% percent of the time its a pokemon not even available like all the legendaries being lvl 5
    LOL from the pokemon world -_-

just kidding. it is an ostrich egg. currently i am in AUS so i bought one and ATE it.
    oh well you are in the same class as me then hehe. i still don't own 5th gen. besides do you see my siggy?
    didn't you see this page?

The first WiFi tournament for Pokémon Black & White internationally has been announced. This tournament, called the 2011 Autumn Friendly, opens up registration on the Global Battle Union site on October 12th 2011 until October 19th and has only 10,000 spots available. The tournament itself runs from October 20th to October 24th where you battle using the Battle Box for team storage and the Battle Competition feature for accessing the tournament itself. The restrictions are Unova Pokémon only in Double Battles with no Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem useable. Pokémon Level 51 and above will be lowered to Level 50, but Pokémon lower than Level 50 will not be raised to it. Be sure to register when you can.
    i gonna missed the wifi tournament. it is in doubles but oh well... i have more important things to do.
    lol why no jolly tepig? maybe i shall nicknamed it PORKCHOP.

congrats on your SRing. well i am busy doing my homework lol so no pokemon for a while.
    yo man that is awesome ive been on vacation for a week so i havent been able to write back but im now ready to trade when you are
    Easy they have shorter intros and the most stationary pokemon in any game from the starters to voltorb to sudowoodo to groudon to kyogre to rayquaza to lugia to ho-oh to deoxys to the lati@s to mew
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…