• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Movie 2007 Darkrai + Deoxys Giveaway

Click Darkrai to enter:

Nvm then. I thought we were talking about a trade via 4th gen games. If you eventually need one for one of these games, don't hesitate to V/PM me! :)
    Hello, i'm willing to trade my Darkrai with you in exchange for a shiny pokemon [I'd like to know in advance which ones you have to offer and whether I can choose from them]. My Darkrai was traded through the GTS. Its nature is Lax, level 50 [UT], with the following set:

HYPNOSIS
    FAINT ATTACK
    NIGHTMARE
    DOUBLE TEAM
    3826-1545-5519 <-- Pokemon White FC. Just bought the game, so nothing much on offer here, however, you can make me an offer to trade one of my shinies on SS for a low-level magikarp or something, and trade me something good on White in return for a low-level
    lol. well it is ok. hope this problem solved soon.

though i think it is better you have your own wifi at home. companies wifi is not suited for nintendo to prevent data sharing i think.
    just to let you know I've changed my internet settings and router, which means that for the time being I can't trade over wi-fi :S sorry for any issues this causes. I'm hoping to get it sorted, but i have a contract and if it's not compatible with nintendo i might not be able to trade for a long time :/ xx
    I'd like your shiny chikorita, caterpie, tentacool, slugma, grimer, articuno, pinsir, moltres, mewtwo, zapdos and ho-oh. Do you still want to trade? And what for.
    i pretty sure i am trading you darkrai and shiny totodile. do you still want me to hold them or i should give them to someone else?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…