• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jerichi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the reply. Another Question, can the format I will pass be like this:

(Nickname) / (POKeMON) (Gender) (Level)
    (Biography)
    (Sigs)

Example:
    Blazer / Torchic [M] Lv.1
    No Sigs
    Hello. I am a newbie here, and I want to join the ASB. I have read the threads, but I am confused. Please direct me on where can I post my squad. You know, better be safe than sorry. Tnx.
    Jerichi, I'm going to join PASBL, but could I have your email? I'm updating the squad formatter for Unova and I can't upload it to the web, so I was hoping to email it to you so you can edit that page?
    Thanks,
    ~arceusvictini
    I can't seem to find you on Facebook, unless you live in the Philippines now! Let me message you my name so you can add me. I think you might need to delete a message because it says your inbox is full...(boohoo!)
    Jerichi!! You responded, haha! I feel some kind of nostalgia remembering the past, and it's so strange for me because I haven't spoken to you in so long!

Do you have a FaceBook? I feel like we can communicate better on there...

I want to hear all about your university/life that has happened in the time we haven't talked. Seems like a lot of catching up to do! But I'm happy nonetheless.
    Jerichi,

I was just thinking about my old internet life, and how I always used to role play online on that site called serebii...Oh, and what about that "Jerichi" guy? He was there, wasn't he? I wonder if he's still around.

I sign on, and look. You're still here! Wow!

I'm not really sure where to start. I'm not really sure what made me want to contact you either, but I think I'm just really, really curious!

Hello, old friend! How have you been?

Frat
    Hey, i've posted in the squad section, do these need checking?

I looked back a few pages and it was nearly a month ago since they were last checked.
    Hey Jerichi! I have a question regarding 3-move orders.

I said in a match I was reffing:
    Alright, Nth sends out and orders! Since each three-mover must occur in conjunction with a one-mover, let's make your coming one a solo shot. (TheNthMaster had issued a 3-mover with the KOed Pokemon)

Alphapupquicksilver sent me a message that said:
    I must point out that that is generally to be applied to the same Pokemon, to prevent exhaustion from over-exertion. His next would be fully fresh, and not need the downtime of a one-mover.

So, who is right in this case?
    Hey there! I'm new to ASB, and I was wondering something. When do I know that my sigs are approved? Thanks for getting back to me in advance.
    If a Joltik gets crushed by a Mankey's Rock Smash, since his fist is a bit smaller than Joltik and Rock Smash is meant to crush hard things like exoskeletons, would this be major enough to warrant a Pokecenter stay in slapstick? I'm thinking and hoping not, but I do not know for sure. Uncharted territory for me.
    hey, Jeri, is it possible you have some free time any time soon to do sig approval/rejection? I know you try to do it on weekends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…