• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh okay. Well I like yous too.

I could never get around to much of shopping no matter what type it is. ;-;

BAG = Brown Apple [insert appetizing food related to apples and is brown here]
    Even if you're bad at landscapes, you can use texture like grain, like I did. It makes it look more realistic! ^_^
    You'd be saying rude things :<<<

Oh okay that works.

Well STAY AWAY FROM ME because I swear I have these cousins (mostly female the ones I'm talking about) are shopoholics and... you'll be stuck in a mall with them for 5 hours. And they won't even buy anything I swear.

And if they DO buy something you'll be forced to carry the bags.
    Oh okay. PROVE IT THEN D:<

LAIR!! Well my cousin who is like 30 works at block buster and he gets a discount on everything except the floor tiles which you can't really buy.
    That means you hate me ;-;

I BET YOU'RE TRYING TO GET IT JUST SO YOU CAN GET A DISCOUNT ON THOSE SHOES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING AT FOR A WEEK!!! lol.
    Hey, it's okay, I like Atoli as well. She's sweet. :3

No, I haven't seen those actually. Are they good? (Well, of course they're good, right? x3)
    Well it's hard to laugh when the building is shaking back and forth.

No I haven't heard of it... is it... s-sea food?
    Elk from the first four games and from XXXX. I don't really know why, but I just find him such a darn likable character. Cubia is a close second, and Endrance from G.U. is third (He's the same person behind Elk). What about you?
    :)

Indeed.

Not really, besides the fact that everyone was scream their arses off. Which was really funny XD

I hope you get a job that pays you 404-0ti34095i2304958u3498u32o44oy37o8t9wFISH409353409 an hour!!
    I didn't really have to do anything, it was slow xD
    Spent most of my time making banners, hehe ^.^;

Usually, every Sunday my mom takes 4 hours out of my time and makes me go somewhere with her . . . it's not where I want to go anymore, because the last time I picked we saw Captain America xD
    I would work my entire life until I could pay it!!!! D:<

School = [insert rude curse words here]

Yesterday we actually had two earthquakes. One (during school) that was a 4.0. And we had an after shock last night. The after shock was a 3.9.

TECTONIC PLATES!!! WHY U DO DIS TO ME??????/??

And for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…