• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, that's fine. I have a few male Eevees that I can get that from. ^__^
    Are you free now?
    Oh, haha, sorry. I just finished editing a podcast, and I forgot to check. @___@

Uh, I'd like to help you out with that, but I'm not so lucky in the Dream World. @__@ I just hit 2,500 points, and you need 10,000 to find an Abra. Sorry! :(
    Hahha, nice! I lost my first match, but that's cos I wasn't sure what Miracle Eye would do to Scrafty. @___@ But I'm glad you're doing os well!

And sure, I'll take a look it as soon as I can. ^__^
    you should keep going and see how far you can get. if you get over 70 you can post your record in the ranking hall thread
    Last Chance Qualifier. In the 2010-2011 year, I made it in the Top 8 at Regionals and it was my first time at an event. Then I proceeded to Nationals and got in 45th place.
    No, 'cause I went to the San Francisco Regionals, and I thought you would compete in VGC since you were posting VGC teams, and yes, I did come in 24th at the Pokemon World Championships in San Diego.
    I know a bit about competitive battling, but I did come in 24th at the Pokemon World Championships, and I see you compete in VGC, so...
    did you keep going after 49?
    i got 226 in super single, #1 in the ranking hall thread ^_^ . i haven't tried doubles yet tho
    RNG = Random Number Generated. Read the threads on RNGing Pokemon to get them with perfect IV's, shiny, specific nature etc.
    ----------
    What are you and Cometk arguing about?
    ----------
    He first insinuated that we could replace a Pokémon and the metagame would be just as it was. I called him out on it, henceforth a shitstorm in that thread.
    hahaha. Yeahh... I had work the past two days, and it prevented me from really getting on top of things...
    Oh, sorry I didn't respond! Serebii was an open tab, but I was doing something else on a different tab. I only just saw your VM. Sorry!
    Hey man, I'm up for some practice anytime. My FC should be in my sig. Hit me up with PM/VM if you want to set it up.
    do you know if its possible for me to un register and teach my pokemon different attacks?

i left them all having the same move set that is meant for single battles.

and if i use feint does it break the protect for that turn?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…