• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just saw that you got the venonat ready, I have your mawile ready whenever you're free. I know that you have me down for the world crobat and world lucario (I will be getting them cloned soon), but would you mind putting me down as pending to trade you the TRU Dragonite as well? There are always interesting things in your inventory or that are getting requested.
    Actually, could we do Shellder for Banette? I just caught my Banette, it's Adamant and Proud of it's Power lol without a synchronizer.
    Well, I had actually meant that the HP Fire had to be 70, with "Flawless" meaning that the IV's would be all 30 or 31...
    We should just drop this, and not discuss it any further. I clearly didn't realize I was bugging you because who has the intention of annoying others over the internet?
    Hey Bene :D
    Mate would you mind posting what you want in my thread instead of VM when your ready? I lose tracks of VMs and PMs really easily :p Sorry mate
    Thanks heap for that mate :D I'll keep an eye out on your thread for spots, I just realized that I don't yet have a useable Sudowoodow, which has to be my most beloved rock type :D
    Hey mate, I'm back and can collect the Magenmite anytime your free (can I just say that's my favorite :D).
    Also could I get a DW female tentacool? I'll offer you something extra when we next trade? I just really need one quick lol :'D
    Thanks for trading and the Nicknames mate, I really appreciate it, I know it is alot of extra trouble :D
    I just need to be AFK about 15 min. Can I collect the Magnemite in a bit?
    There isn't tone over the internet bro... I clearly didn't realise i was "harrassing you" even though I obviously wasn't, I was simply asking you questions, because a new offer had come to my mind that I was unsure if somebody had offered you... If you were getting annoyed there would have been a better way to say it. And BTW, what "extra item" did you give me? I gave you something on your wants list for every offer buddy...

EDIT: and by "item" you meant the adamant metang, I clearly stated that since it was MY FAULT and that you DIDN'T HAVE TO TRADE IT to me by any means. I appreciated that you were understanding but I didn't talk you into it. I made a proposal and you agreed, even though you clearly had the option to DECLINE. So dude, don't be so sanctimonious.
    Sounds fine to me...

In exchange, I would very much like the following request:

Shiny Oshawott

Name: Leviathan

Nature: Modest

IV's: Flawless with Hidden Power Fire of 70

Eggmoves: Air Slash & [if possible] Copycat

Hatch Location (if at all possible...Please ignore if you cannot really do this.): either Abyssal Ruins OR Dragonspiral Tower
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…