• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, pretty good I suppose. Still excited over Georgia's 63-16 win over New Mexico State (insanity), but dissappointed at 'Bama. Oh, and stuff getting ready for college, that too.

How's about you?
    I'm sure I have....Well, now you know...

Yep. Figured I'd might as well give my VGC team one last hurrah, since I've hardly gotten to use it. My rating isn't stellar (100+ from the start) because people have been D/Cing almost every single time I win. But GF is supposidly going to ban them from future tourny's so hopefully this will be the last time I'll get frustrated from this stuff....
    Like a clocksmith: I have ways of making you tock. >)

Yeah: community college for two years, then upgraded to a university. =/

You participating in the GL tourny?
    Hopfully you'll have the money in time, it can be a total pain without.
    Heya! I have been pretty good. I just finished mailing my Financial Aid papers. Somehow I got enough to pay in full for my first two semesters. That's good enough for me. =)
    It happens to everyone. =/

What's that supposed to mean? xD

It's the same for both colleges I've gone to. I think it's a fair system. =P

Meh. At least it'll be a good source of income. =/

Well, then....
    Text sent. Hopefully you'll know that it's me...

Jerkface....Well, at least you're padding it up pretty nicely. =P

So when would this company require your services? Would it be part-time during the school year or would it be during breaks and stuff?

It's funny because you thought I was joking! >)
    Cause I didn't think you'd be up for the next level of stalking....Pm me if you were serious. I has unlimited. =P

Heck, if you're doing well then it's worth it. Your GPA is gonna go through the roof, man! =D

And now you wait....Nervously....for months....Think you're up to the challenge?

I see what you did there. And if it's not going to have all your contact info then it's not worth....*shot*
    The guy hasn't responded to my texts in forever so I hope that it doesn't mean that he's upset with me...>.>

So each class is worth 4 credits? That's not too bad. =/

No....The proofreading....Of course you'll send the final draft to the company...

And it'd only serve as fuel for my present stalking of you. If you wanna disclose all the awesome computer things you've done since birth then that's cool. Otherwise it doesn't make a difference to me. =/
    A closer friend completely forgot so all is forgiven....

That's still a lot. It's definitely tough material to learn. =/

You going to send it to a "professional resume reviewer"? As long as you've done what you can to make yourself look good you should do fine.
    School has snuck up on me a lot this semester so I feel ya.

How many credits does that come out to? Sounds tough. But at least you've got an "easy" course. =P

Pray a lot and build up your resume, yo. Hopefully God will bless you with this opportunity. =3
    I was kinda surprised since you've been fairly consistent with remembering it. =/

But all is forgiven. How's school on your end?
    Yep. I figure I should just be patient... like a Wobbuffet or something. Sooner or later one might pop up. I somehow (inexplicably) have a lot of friends who happen to be female; though none of them seem interested at the moment, you never know, sooner or later one of them might notice a good thing staring them in the face. Patience is a virtue, all that.

I'm pretty sure Javascript is an extension of Java meant for more internet-based things. It should be pretty easy to pick up considering most of the programming I've done in college was in Java. I've had some experience way back when with C++ and C# too, so that's always good.

That's a pretty good explanation, I might borrow that sometime. I usually just say it's a place in computer memory where you can store information. What really gets me is somehow some people who ask for help (on the days I'm pretty much just sitting around in case someone comes in and needs help) have managed to get into computer science II and yet still don't understand really simple things like variables or return types. I mean, it's possible some of them are exchange students or transferred from somewhere, but you would think they'd at least have some idea coming into it...
    Good advice (why didn't I think of that? lol)

A little bit of everything. We started off with HTML and CSS, and I think we're going into Javascript next.

Yep, jobs are always a plus. It's actually sort of fun until you come across someone that has absolutely no clue what they're doing, at which point it's like "Okay, how do I explain what a variable is...?"
    Well, I do the request according to the person's order. He may not use it on this forum either. Thing is, I don't always know what they use it for, so I just follow their request demands.
    Looks awesome, amigo! Yeah, that's why I like this brush pack. You can make some pretty awesome stuff with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…