• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im like shaking, so i cant type. seriously, the one reason i can keep calm in this is that i know this is a game and that im playing ssbb with my friend
    that is a bit extreme. at least take a vote, it'll make me feel better. everyone in both clans are my friends, so, imagine my situation, and what you would do. take into consideration that i don't hate chello
    then i'll come back. but he was my first friend on the forum, and i gotta help him. i'll still breed for RoS, and i will be back eventually. sorry
    Hiya. I kiiiinda wanna be one of those OFFICIAL artists, cuz I do loadsa stuff ow. Can you pehaps make me official AND get one of em fancy banners with my name on? I already got one, its from millarc.
    Nope ^^ Am in college now, cant do both college and work ;) Education has priority mate =P And i wont be joining any clans, sorry ;)
    tbh it is its more active in the daytime, well in my timezone eastern its like dead now cuaz its like night to me...also yes i have been trying to get the badges so of the leaders don't respond though...the league been picking up slowly but steadly, oh btw PO Gym is all open and all have badges except for one...I have a tourny going on right now...thats getting my posts up and im getting more members by battles,recruits and etc...
    oh okay lol...yeah like i said im sure you will get them back...its great to have members give a push to keep the clan alive...I strive to keep my clan from dying after summer and it payed off thank god my clan getting more active...I didn't want to close teg ever...of course i never give up on anything unless is a life or death situation lol...
    wth why in the world did you close region of sins for a short sec and then open it again...sorry i just thought the close was pointless...im glad you guys are back though...i was looking at the thread...im sure those two will be back...I got most of my members back except for one...goodluck on getting DU and GreekTerror back :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…