• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know.

So do you love her as someone on the show, or in love with her?

L.F.D.
    oh well. and WOOOOOOOO squidbillies!
    well i gtg too sleep soon. you wanna see a little crappy ninetales i drew?
    ummm by stocking do you mean back in that big room with stuff in it that says employees only?
    and i would love to see some of your work!
    i have very little, if any drawlings im proud of and their mostly just doodles i did in school or something :/
    ewwwww! you have to work with raw meat! *blech* thats probobly the 1 place in a grocery store i wouldent want to work besides the janitor. now the bakery, thats a nice place to work! all those fluffy powderd donuts and caaaake *drools* crap now im hungry c:
    btw are you intersted in drawling or anything like that?
    unfortunatly no ;( its just waaaaaaaaaaay too expensive for me! my parents wouldent even get it for me! i'll wait a while before i get it. IF i do that is.
    i sheeee :3 those are some interesting names.
    when i comes to names in the games, its almost always either, red, emerald, or seth(not my real name)
    and on that note, my real name is Rayne pronounced rainy
    i only use my real name to nickname pokemon, or in PMD.
    ok, now thats a cool way to come up with a name! the only reason my profile is called ninetails012 is becuase i didnt know what a verifying email was the first time i tried joining @_@
    but then again, when i finally got it up and runnig i just started to like ninetales more so wiw win for me :)
    wow, i actually never thought to nickname a ninetales vixen.... *facepalm*
    when i got my ninetales in emerald, HG, SS, etc i usaully named them a shortend version of my name (Sooooooo original) granted that they were male. when they werent, i usally just thought of a name that started with an N :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…