• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh wow yeah just rng if you really want something...thats how im gunna do it...good luck sweetie...
    Lol so you have a thought complex.

I would have never thought...
    Again, when are you stop going to be retarded?
    Oh my God you must be autistic.

Nevermind, this is like trying to tell a woman she has no rights.

/sarcasmifyoucancatchit
    Your decision is retarded.
    Just hack the goddamn thing already. ITs the only way to get it cleanly.

What you are doing is beyond, I mean, beyond stupid. Its would be sooo much less time consuming to just hack it (if you want a Shiny Reshiram that bad)
    There is no legitament way of getting a Shiny Yin-Yang Pokemon. It's impossible, and probably always will be. This "OH IM GOING TO USE A FRENCH ROM AND A SHINY DISABLE CODE AND SR FOR IT" is a load of bullsh*t. You must be really stupid if you will go out of your way THAT FAR for a illegitament pokemon.

Stop being a autistic f*ckwad and think for once, moron. Do the sensible thing and hack it, if you want one that bad.
    yeah it was mostly the spam between rnging and traditional shiny hunting...lots of disargreements...if you know what i mean...
    they all got deleted becuase the mods were mad that every was making other shiny threads and were spamming away on them...my thread was the best but i got deleted cuaz i was gone for one day and someone went on a spamming spree...sadly it was deleted :(...mods were mostly mad that the gen threads were starting to go down in posts....
    you welcome and thanks i got a few shiny trades awhile ago shiny petlil and litwick...i wish you were here when we had social groups we had a shiny hunter group...we did weekend shiny hunts...we were called the weekend shiny hunters :)
    oh okay lol got it...yeah don't know why people flare up these days over stuff...its alright sweetie your safe with me...i don't flame, or spam...Im a very nice gal ;) it takes alot out of me to make me mad...trust me...good luck on your hunts though :)
    huh? im not flaming you...if i was flaming you i would be yelling at you with spamming but you welcome sweetie...good luck on your hunts...
    oh sweetie thanks but really im serious there is no way to sr for rashiram...i have shiny hunted for so many pokes but i never ever came across that...i use to own a shiny thread and everything in the general thread...I sr, mm, and random enounter...since i have been on this fourm no one has ever sred for a shiny rashiram...its impossible...yeah not telling you to rng cuaz i would feel werid using a rng reporter for a shiny rashiram and i hate using a action replay...thats just plan cheating...im just saying sweetie its impossible to get a shiny rashiram legitally...i understand and respect you if you want to keep trying im know for sure its impossible...
    He was calling you names though. He did that to me too. Only worse... much worse. Hey my birthday is 1 day before yours.
    hello nice to meet you :) without all that he said...theres no way to get a shiny rashiram without hacking...im a traditional shiny hunter mming all the way and tried to soft reset for one and i wasted my time finding out it can't be done :/...i only like rnging for competive battle tbh and i love to mm for my shinies :D...rnging is technically not a hack cuaz battle videos still go through..its just a faster way of getting shinies but it does sound like its hacking though but its not...i hope i don't get you mad i just saw all the vm's...thought it would be nice to talk to a fellow mmer :)
    Why are you using a French ROM?
    Why are you not using a Englich Cart with a AR?
    Why are you using a cheat code in the first place?
    How about you think for once in your life and just hack yourself one?
    Why are you so f**king retarded?

these are some of the questions I ask myself as I talk to your naive and mind-numbingly kindergarden ass.
    Kid I'm trying to help you out lol.
    All you are doing is wasting your time.

If you really want a Shiny reshiram that bad hack it, since there is no other way of getting it lol.
    I believe you are mistaken

You cannot get a shiny reshiram in any way, shape, or form. Its just impossible without hacking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…