• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My favorites Pokemons type steel are 1) Skarmory 2) Aggron 3) Lucario
    But My favorite Pokemon are Grovyle.
    I like pokemons type Dragon, Grass, Flying, Water and Steel. AH! And electrical too.
    With "Edit Profile Picture" under the Control Panel, you can upload your own picture. It can be whatever you want as long as it's appropriate and within the size boundries.

Your profile picture is an entirely separate picture from your avatar. You can check out my recolored grovyle on my profile as an example.

As a last note, it's late where I am, so I have to get some sleep. You can accept my friend request if you want to. :)

~Darkrai
    After you go to your CP, under the Control Panel, find Setting & Options. Click on Edit Avatar, and there you go. :)

You can't upload an avatar of your own, but you can choose from the hundreds of avatars Serebii has to offer.
    Near the top of the page, right above your username if you're looking at your profile page, you'll see User CP. Click on that and you'll come to a page where you can edit your details.

(Also, to reply to VMs, you can click on "View Conversation" at the bottom right of the post. If you post your response there, then the other person will know you responded.)
    Yeah! Many people don´t like Grovyle becuase they think he isn´t more strong than Sceptile or is disguating reptile. For me he is perfect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…