• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what jther pokes do you have because i ev all of my pokes :). cuz i make alot of teams. i almost have two boxes full of fully ev trained pokes :)
    alright dude it took forever but i was able to get you a adament skarmory with great iv's and brave bird. Now i'll raise it and message you when im done :)
    well you want it to be only lax natured and have brave bird. so im setting everything up right now. thankfully i have a skarmory with pretty good iv's as well as a staraptor with good iv's so as soon as i get a lax nature ill pm u. It would go faster if you had more than one nature but i'll go as fast as possible ok :)
    Well then, I could teach you how to save a lot of time when breeding Pokemon. But only if you're looking for a specific nature, gender, and ability.
    For example: You want a Timid, good IVed, Natural Cure Starmie. You attach an Everstone on the Timid parent and start breeding. You run into a few Timid offsprings, but they all have Illuminate. The few Natural Cure Staryus are not Timid. And the one Timid Natural Cure Staryu SUCKS.
    What will you do? Keep breeding and hatch egg after egg looking for that one Timid good IVed Natural Cure Staryu? Or take a shortcut?
    I will tell you of that shortcut after the deal.

Also, after that Adamant Snorlax, what other Pokemon would you want shiny and IV 31 all?
    If you have Emerald, I can teach the Pokemon duplication and Item mass duplication.
    I can also teach how to get Ditto, Mew, and a small group of Pokemon to learn ANY 3 Sketch-able moves. For example, my Sudowoodo knows: Head Smash, Volt Tackle, Flare Blitz, and Wood Hammer. Of course, it has Rock Head.
    What I use for breeding is NOT a glitch. My friend calls it 'mastery of Pokemon game mechanics'. I sometimes refer to it as 'questionable tactics'. It's really long and complicated at first. It took me roughly a month to understand how to perform the basics, and another 2 months to master it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…