• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Flint is the Pokemon version of Ronald McDonald, but way better than Volkner. This is how he's like - "Battling's not the same anymore . . . I'm gonna go sulk in the emo corner . . ." - and he's ALWAYS effing depressed and doesn't even do his gym leader role -.-

Oh, I did. In Pokemon Online. My all-fire team against my brother's all-water team, it was against Team Commanders (Typhlosion VS. Feraligatr), and I used a combo of Sunny Day + SolarBeam, was holding Leftovers, and finished the whole thing up with a few flamethrowers after I raised my defense a few times. The type advantages do not count, it's how you carry out your strategy.

Hmmmm, now you've reminded me of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor by Johann Sebastian Bach xD
    Now, if only they changed the group to Flint Riley Steven instead of Volkner Riley Steven.

Vaporeon = issues from KB3
    I have very huge issues with every water-type besides Kyogre. and sometimes Carracosta.
    I mean, HOW DARE THEY SAY that Water is super-effective against Fire! I battled people around Cianwood City, with ALL WATER-TYPES, Typhlo first in my team, and they all got creamed. Hard. xD

Sorry? This is THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!
    . . . JK, I'm going to open a new one in December anyway xD
    I just couldn't get requests done fast because I get sidetracked with the ones I want to do LOL. I have another shop coming up in summer, too.
    Another + for mah buddehs ^_^
    Stony? oooohhhhh, now I see it.
    Pretty impressive on my part. considering the fact that the picture I used had a plain white background xD

Espeon and Umbreon - brotherly rivals. I personally like Flareon, Umbreon, and Glaceon the best. And maybe Leafeon if I feel like four eeveelutions ^_^

I'm doing requests for friends now, since I'm closing my shop; I get sidetracked too much, hehe ^.^;
    The VV banner had a street theme, got the idea when I used the font 'Stenstreet' LOL

Raichu banner? Only you, goomi, Lil Crikee, and WindStorm have seen it, and nobody's using it (just found a great Raichu render ^_^), so yes. Basically, all the banners I make, you can use, just give credit

I was experimenting with Gradient Maps on the Steven Stone banner, sadly it's too big for sigs >.< It looked better vertical
    Personality? o.0 Like, red and orange on one side and blue and silver on the other?

oh yah, they do. A LOT of people on this forum, I'm telling you.
    Having 2-4 render packs of them helps
    usually I reply to stuff lightning fast xD
    well, when I'm not eating . . . or being forced to do something . . . or . . . yeah, you get it

nah, the problem's smoothed out now LOL

BTW . . . I did some banners last night xD
    There's still some I need to upload, but I have a pretty broad collection in my ImageShack

Like always, C+C is appreciated ^_^ I might make a whole eeveelutions set with the same style as the Leafeon banner
    Just saying

No worries. Batman Arkham City, Working out and work.

Anytihng fun going on in your life

L.F.D.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((^o.o^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    edit: That actually looks like something that is flipping you off...
    Oh you mean you got addicted to it like a drug? *Is smacked*

I guess so.

I are almost done with pokemon platinum so we could battle on that soon. I'm still playing through heart gold though. In case you were still thinking about that.
    ^_____________________________________________________________________________________________________^ Over kill? I don't think so. ¬w¬

What became a slight problem? Online shopping?

BAG = BIG A*S GUMMY BEAR D:<<<<<<
    sorry for the late reply, I was working on a poster and I'm pissed off at . . . something I can PM you about.
    back from school ^_^
    Had gym class today, and got around 4-5 seconds in ladders. Got my agility going xD
    But i suck at volleyball . . . basketball is better for 5'5" people LOL

eh, a random set, I always make random sets. That do not go together at all whatsoever. I think they were Steven Stone, Leafeon, Metagross, and etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…