• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, if it's UU then can't youswitch to RU?
    In PokeBattleCenter I beat some Ubers and OU teams with my RU team.
    Oh y eah, like Entei not being RU now. (Just changed one of my pokemon having noticed that,)
    .........so........................have you made the RU team yet? So we can do that battle?
    lol alrite maybe later then i also did a sweep cause my laptop was getting slow and now i need to be added to the xat again :l can u help me out
    okay thanks i need the seasoul tag again o forgot to add it and im kinda bored wanna do a quick po rematch? i dont have another class for an hour and im just bored as hell
    Hey ill be getting my 3ds soon and my team in the po is above 1100 so im getting close to ready to start building it so umm i saw your shop im curious do u take breeding jobs? because i dont have all the nessicary resorses to breed them myself (dream world dragonite ect...) so do u take jobs?
    Hi Kaiser :D
    I'm not sure if you need this, but my new roomate has got AR, so I can EV train pretty easily with his DS now. If you need anything EVed just tell me. Also if you would like to recieve anything in my thread trained I can do that too. I won't put the notice up in my thread cos I am only willing to do this for a few really good friends.
    Naa the CB set has bullet punch hammer arm, pursuit, meteor mash. Hmmm no to chandelure. I like gengar but nobody seems to have a sub split one. :p any other ideas? Maybe a wall core besides jellicent ferrothorn. Thanks a lot for your help btw.
    That's alright mate :D I'll give you the Gastly free when I get it, only thing is I can't guarentee when that will be lol.
    Also I am using my roomates DS to clone so I won't be able to do those clone back straight away things, cos it invloves transferring between DSs and all that if you know what I mean :p
    lol yeah I am going to get that Gastly to you eventually.
    I wanted you with disable, I lost my old ones. You wanted one with giga drain right?
    That's alright, I think it was
    Bold + Calm Deoxys and Andrea's Manaphy for Gastly, Porygon 2, Sassy Larvitar.
    Hey, I was wondering if you had any good ideas for teammates to go with a mixed speed boost sharpedo and a CB metagross, (i have those but you'd RNG the teammate if possible) I'm sure I could find something to offer
    Hey Kaiser. We have a trade pending where I asked you for a couple of RNGs. I was wondering if they were done. Let me know when you can. Thanks. :)
    Hey Kaiser, I can clone now if you need it :3
    I could do the trade we have pending and give you clone backs if the ones I wanted are not yet cloned :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…