• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why is it too late?! I was smashing some tomatoes for that nice old lady. She was making salsa! And this broken camera... well see the guy who was running with it dropped it and it rolled over in the street and got ran over by a truck.

All I know was my brother literally was on the floor laughing screaming "IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!!!" And I was like 10 at the time so I didn't understand it. Even though I'm 13 now and understand it. And got a BIG laugh when I realized what it was.

<-v

^ ARROWS 8D

wael I donte kair bcaze yuu @r sTel aywisum 2 mei1
    Im doing great. Just been wandering the forums, managing stuff on dA, the usual. I just joined this online game thing called League of Legends. My friend loves it and made me join it X)
    What about you?
    *Comes back with a bloody hammer and broken camera* Don't go who on who?

It's just like jokes. They are mostly funny when they are not intentional.

I remember one time I was with my brother, and we were playing a kirby game. And I said something UNINTENTIONAL but was quite funny. Hopefully you know what kirby does. So this is what I said.
    "Dang it! I hate those stupid birds! I keep losing my ability!! Okay that's it you fire thing you're coming in my mouth whether you like it or not!"

^ Yeaaaaah...

Twitchy much?! :L

YOU SPELLED HARD WRONG I DON'T APRROVE
    Dammit you look better than me D: Well female wise. WAIT I'M NOT A FEMALE! YOU THERE! *Points at cameraman* STOP FLIMMING THIS AND GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!!! *Cameraman runs off*
    COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A B*TCH! *Pulls out hammer while chasing cameraman*

All of those rhymes weren't intentional. I JUST NOW NOTICED IT RHYMED AGAIN ;____;

WELL GOOD YOU BETTER THINK SO. <.<

XD I'm sorry ,but I can't take this section of the conversation seriously anymore. (Seeing as we break our conversation(s) into multiple topics by separating them like paragraphs)

Yay thanks! Wait... no I wasn't thanking you because you thanked m- wait wait that's rude I would thank you for thanking me, but I wasn't because I was saying "Yay thanks" like "Yay for people saying thank you to you!" because you said thank you to me, and then I said thank you to you for saying thank you to me because I lied so you would win because I thought that you deserved it more than me. N-not saying that I THOUGHT that I still think it ,but that deed was already done so I'm using more past tence words than just "I had thunk" but I don't think that would really be 'proper' grammar there because 'thunk' isn't really used for past tence UNLESS OF COURSE the other following words have been used it in. Which shall not be used but I mean you could say 'I wish I was smart enough to have thunk about that' so basically you say 'to have' before saying thunk because that's just how English works out I guess I mean I didn't create English in fact no one really created English-- English is really just a bunch of words from other languages that are stolen and given a new meaning in the English language. But anyways before I start rambling on something about another topic, and responding to your message.

My pleasure! And I shall accept your thanks by replying with your welcome. *Accepts your thanks by stating your welcome*
    Unova leaders are meh to me. The only ones I like are the Striaton Brothers, and usually I live more than 3 leaders in a region LOL

I stick with themes from Tron Legacy most of the time. I'm a tech junkie person xD

my grandma is so awesome even though she's around 80 xD
    She even plays Mario Kart Wii with me ^_^ she always picks Peach, and I always go with Bowser because he is BAWS when he bumps into people >:3
    Glowing fake eyes . . . sounds like my friend's house on Halloween. she even gets a fog machine just for the occasion, too.
    *Sends PM to prove it* >:3

.....um. THAT'S NOT A GROAN! Plus I think you moaned. I didn't mean to rhyme. But I have to type fast cause I'm running out of time.

I CAN BARELY RESIST MAKING A JOKE ABOUT YOU SAYING "INSIDE ME".

Hahahahaha-wait what did?

Aw it's okay. I'll lie and say you won. *Lies to say that you won*
    I know, I have no idea why people love Unova more than Hoenn D:
    Hoenn's got TWO psuedo-legendaries! Mence and Meta, who doesn't love 'em? OU stuff right there ^_^

Reminds me how I chose my own theme song xD
    It was the Eon Kid theme, without the lyrics of course.

anyway, watch out for the little kids >:3
    we always leave a bowl of candy out on Halloween, and my grandma always looks out the window holding a chainsaw (fake of course, but they don't know it is >:) and whenever someone tries to take the whole bowl, she starts playing this creepy music next to the front door and they all get freaked out LOL
    GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M TOO CUTE TO EAT! I could prove it too. Although that would be your complete opinion on how I looked.

Now that sounds too sexual so no.

Oh god the fact that I mentioned "long" is just going to make the sexual thing even worse.............................

(v^-^v)

(^^-^^)

<(^-^<)

(>^-^)>

YOU GOT SERRRRRRRRRVED
    Raikou SO doesn't look weird, it just people are hatin' on the beasts and calling them Legendary Hamsters >:-(

Weather Trio is PWNAGE, they got Kyogre and Rayquaza. Groudon gets points in my book, too, because he was with Team Magma. I <3 that team :3
    Along with Aqua, of course xD

I went to a "Haunted" Mansion a week ago. It was suckish, and I had to pay SEVEN BUCKS. -.- I want my money back
    I bet it would be like the frosting on cheese cake.

YOU LIE! YOU DIDN'T LAUGH! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GROAN AT THE BAD PUN!

Well if I could wait that long I would wait that long to do it. :3 (not sexually)

(^o.o^) <--- Strange thing is not amused.
    Catwomen is hot. Beat the main story, but stuck in a building atm.

Why do you hate it?

Yay. What did they do?

L.F.D.
    No I... wait I am... DUN EAT ME *Flees to the land of [insert random place location here]*

But you're so 'sweet' GET IT? YOU'RE SWEET! AND YOU'RE A GUMMY BEAR??? HAHA-*gunned down*

Anytime is fine. I'LL WAIT 100 YEARS IF THAT'S THE WAY IT HAS TO BE D:<

Pffffft ghost? Those only come out on Hallow-*Looks at calendar* **** only 6 days until Halloween... yep it's a ghost.
    I know, like the emo people.

The Legendary Beasts are one of my favorite sets of legends. 'Specially Entei and Raikou. Suicune is okay, too, but is lowered because of it's typing . . .

Never heard of Toccata and Fugue? It's a good song specifically for Halloween xD
    JAS????????? WTF??????? POWRKHPOTKRJPYOKTY *Turns into custard*

*Looks at you hungrily*

Just do it (not sexually) when you want anytime is fine with me. :3 *Is smacked*
    I have been with Porygon-XYZ and Zoruaboo. Read my conv for about 3 pagesd with Porygon to see why I'm upset..
    (^ovo^) hoot hoot.

Did I do it right?! :3

Oh I see. I. See... I see... I see...IseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeIseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkoookkggggggg[plllllll-*Turns into cheese*

^ LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! HOW I CAN'T EAT CHEESE BECAUSE IT'S CONSIDERED CANNIBALISM!!!

And by "done" I mean I am done I'm just training different pokemon for a team to use. Which I have done.
    And yes, just tell me when you're ready/want to/pickled burger Mc Monday. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…