• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not too much, we just arrived at the Shadow lab. You really didn't miss out on anything interesting to tell the truth.
    Umm, I just noticed that you made the actual RP thread I will post in a few minutes. You should say that it is open in the sign-up thread as well as put the link in the first post becuase I didn't know that it was made until I scanned the active RP's.
    haha, no worries ^_^

and it's outskirt stand - I made the same mistake in my first posts, but Across a whole region, it's hard for information to stay perfect, so from UN base all the way to X's ears, Outskirt coulda changed to Outpost rather easily :_
    (That's the way I portrayed it in the roleplay at least XD)
    Ah in which case, he will try and get rid of every copy of the map or at least hide it or help the pokemon move
    I think you'll be okay though, the RP isn't moving that fast to the point where missing one or two days is going to put you too far behind to ever catch up. Not to mention there really aren't other characters that are depending on you to make actions at the moment.
    I kind of like this pose for him.

So there you go. Not sure if I got him the way you imagined him, but I think it came out pretty well.
    Practicing definitely does make perfect.

I'll give it a try when I can. Want him doing anything in particular?
    I'll be honest, I used to really, really suck at it. Practicing a truckload of times, seeing how other people do it, and getting a tablet really helped a trillion though.

But thanks, I appreciate it.
    You got the colors right, I just think you'd probably have to make a sprite from scratch than to modify the already existing ones. You did do a decent job with what you were given.
    Yay for finally getting an avatar! ^_^

anyway, Neo reposted, so the explanation of QuickScope's shot is included now, you might want to take a look...

EDIT: lol, you already are...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…