• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, well any tips on how? Like I said I'm really bad at the games x3
    I know! It's just like two legs>two legs> four legs. And for Snivy it was two legs> two lets > No Legs. And for Tepig it's four legs> two legs >two legs.
    Lol yeah!
    Gamer: Yes my Oshawott's evolving.
    Gamer: What!?!? I didn't press B. I DIDN'T PRESS B!!!! - what the...? I never gave Oshawott an everstone!
    Yes <3 Another reason why I chose it x3
    I was debating whether to pick Oshawott or Snivy at first but in the end I thought that I'd prefer a Serperior to a Samuwott. I always evolve my starter to its final stage x3
    That's cool :"D I'm torn between training my Pokemon to higher levels or working towards the Pokedex.
    Haha well not 'easily' but I'm getting there. I've never trained any of my Pokemon to lv. 100 ever. /the shame/ I don't know how everyone does it. Maybe I just don't have the patience xD
    I have White~ But I'm pretty bad at playing it. After I beat the league I was just like...'yeah I'm done'. I've recently got back to it and I'm trying to train up some Pokemon xD Somehow the normal trainers after the league have stronger Pokemon than mine. Who'd you pick as your starter?
    Same!!! KH is my fave game franchise, besides Pokemon x3
    That's good :"D
    Ooh that sounds awesome!
    It does sound a bit like KH music (as the top comment says).
    Ooh do you have either the Black or White game? (or both x3)
    dont. i haven't. alot of people i know haven't. we'll see if the road gets better together :)
    anyway g2g test in the morning, goodnight to you good sir!!!! and thank you for the talk, i feel much better now
    yes exactly, my best friend is probably the only person that truly understands me and has kept me from slipping into depression as i do with her. we can relate with each other and she has taught me to smile through the pain, something i used to do when i was a fighter xD to not let my opponent know how much in pain i was, and i'm learning now that, yes i have friends and family that care about me and love me and will help me out, but learning to take care of yourself is much better and something everyone needs to learn . and i totally agree those with the most pain are the ones with the most strength because they are always on a constant battle
    lol but hey i've learned even in the darkest of times, there are small bits of happiness, joy, what ever you want to call it lol that shine through :)
    i had a funny feeling it was a 'she' lol...*wary* thats....kinda....creepy...
    not even a laugh at a joke or something?
    >> no wonder she was a teacher xD
    no i haven't thought of doing that in a long time.
    lol wth kinda life must he had led to come to such a ridiculous conclusion !!!
    or maybe he was like most adults that thing 'hiding the horrible truth' is better then the actual truth xD
    i know its just a temporary feeling, and i'll feel better during the weekend. just wish there was a 'skip through this part of life' button xD
    but then i know that there's no such thing as 'time wasted' because you learn during this time, thankz!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…