• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yaaay! your back :3
    i still have to wait for vic to verify it.
    someone tried to claim him after i posted =)
    The following is what I'm seeing.
    dang, that sucks :/ but to tell you the truth, all the bands that i like are either dead, broken up, or i dont have a chance to see them.
    most the new band here suuuuck in my opinion.
    well, if their were somehow accents, i would have a russian one! :3
    i guess americans really ARE stereotypical :/ but then again, haveing the second worse education in the us doesnt help.
    yeah, when i claimed ninetales finally i used to just look at the top 5 faves i had and ninetales was at the top so i constantly checked it :)
    that would be correct!
    although i REALLY wish i could live somewhere else besides america. especially since i live in vegas which is NOT a "child friendly" kinda town :/
    huh? what do you know :) i guess your are very mature!
    ive only gotten one sig strike, but i was able to claim ampharos which is one of my favorites at least.
    wow really? im turnig 14 then i bet there older than that though :)
    when i first joined i tried to claim vulpix but i messed up so i got a strike! then i accidently tried again too soon and got another one! so by the time the strikes were up someone already claimed both >.<
    lol ive actually been waiting a LOOOOOONG time to claim it! its about time cynder was off for a month.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…