• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    If you can't play nicely with the other kids, you'll be banned from the playground. Shape up or ship out.
    ----------
    To be honest with you I didn't really do anything; the kid just posted on my profile whining at me so I naturally told him off.

But fine, if its breaking the rules I guess I'll have to stop.
    Yeah, I might be hoping for a bit much, but it'll at least introduce it. Maybe like a "Write Your Characters' Death Scene" thread...or something like that.
    (having read over your post in the PVP opinion thread)

Should we revive/repost that other thread you mentioned? The one where you posted a characters' death scene? I think you and NeoPikachu were absolutely on the ball when you said it would be great to see a higher writer-maturity with the players. That threat might help introduce the "bigger-picture" thinking.
    My schizophrenia, in combination with bipolar disorder, messes with my emotions. I can't control them very well. My therapist says to not bottle them up.
    I see. can you still look over the story soon? In regards to prorayal of female charatcters, I think this is my best one. I kinda did good in the Latias story. I was trying to have them not loose their feminine traits. There ARE people who thinks that girls that are protrayed as men in girls' bodies are not good. However those are the kind of characters people like.
    I gave alot of other Pokemon moves they cant learn (like Gothitelle and Close Combat or Dialga and Mirror Shot etc). Also besides from Spacial Rend, Palkia's moved were ment to be starting moves. Water Pulse sounds good tho
    Oh some time ago I was writing a story, the one if you went to my sig and clicked on the picture of the dragons there it is, and I want to get back to it because I believe this could be my second best one because it's kinda like a collide thing. I wanted your input on it before i write another chapter on it. (and also should I replace bubblebeam with water gun? or just add it to the movepool)
    Yes, I am going to the London Expo and I will see elyvorg. :D I'm staying at her place for like three days and making her watch a bunch of movies I love that she'd also like. It will be epic.

D: I do wish I could get my *** over to Canada! If it helps, Shadey and I have been making lengthy honeymoon plans for going to Las Vegas JUST TO SEE PENN AND TELLER so at least that's one westwards trip in the works. All we need is some wedding plans that aren't five kazillion years from now.
    HI THERE SICKIE-SNOOKUMS

So. I am going to Sweden and England, so as I probably won't be able to bug you on MSN, I will tell you to GO JUDGE NOW here instead. (Really! It's been more than a year!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…