• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i cry almost in every anime or manga if they have sad parts in them. lol, i guess i'm sensitive!
    i cry when i hear about naruto's, gaara's, and rock lee's life. sometimes things kinda hit a chord in that show that kinda ring with me. i wish i could be a little like naruto... i know of sonic but don't really know anything about it.
    naruto is definitely inspiring, i swear i cry sometimes when i'm watching that show!
    my favorite is kakashi! but i really like shikamaru too. there are a lot of characters that i like on that show!
    lol, very much so! we are on the part where sasuke left and they are going on a bunch of missions to try to find a way to get him back... do you have a favorite character on naruto?
    i see. i am currently watching naurto with my sister on dvd. but we are on the part where there are a lot of filler episodes...not fun.
    hmm... not sure if i have heard of those. i'll have to look them up! do you like anime?
    lets see, i have cardcaptor sakura, (love the anime!), xxxholic, tsubasa reservior chronicles...lol, i like clamp. oh and naruto, love naruto. my sister, akko, has a bunch too, so we read each others.
    oh yeah! i love it. i read a lot of manga, and i really like mysteries novels, also the sherlock holmes stories.
    there are two, baten kaitos and baten kaitos origins, i have both but i haven't played the second one yet...so many games, so little time!
    have you ever played a game called baten kaitos for the gamecube? that game has really wonderful graphics and is really fun.
    wow! that has really good graphics! lol, compared to the last zelda game i played! that's really cool that he transforms into a wolf, i love wolves!
    lol yup. I'm more of a melee girl though. I'm a beast with Marth, Mewtwo/Lucario, Zelda, Ganondorf, Kirby and Mr. Game and Watch.
    i had one game when i had a gameboy color, that was fun. but i haven't played one since. the new ones now look pretty good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…