• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SR doesn't pass, which really sucks.
    I though you had one already :) If not you don't have to do one for me, I honstly still prefer levitate, I like to play safe lol. If your doing one for yourself, yeah I would be interested :)
    sure, that will be fine mate, no rush. I'll just trade you all the ones you wanted this Friday anyway so you can maybe use them if you like.
    Hmm... Heatproof does sound interesting I know what you mean. What nature and IVs?
    Hello, I don't have the clones ready because i have been away. if you want you can trade me my half and I'll trade you the clones in two weeks. I completely understand if you don't feel comfortable with that. Anyway, Vm me back. Thanks
    Mate was there anything else you wanted? I would prefer to do a 6 for 6 next time. I didn't know I was getting so much... lol
    Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you my new roomate has AR, so I can sorta clone myself now. Just need to borrow his DS and do some tranferring, a bit of a hastle but its not too bad :p
    Gee with cofagrigus which do you think is the correct one? I have no idea. Any of the 2 would be fine :D
    Also could you reply some thing to my PM, just anything so I can get the list back. Its a little silly that you can view your sent PMs. Or am I just an idoit and haven't found that function yet? :'D
    No charge is always good :D But is that more trouble for you?
    I'll send you a big PM of our trade summary so we can both keep track.
    Oh yes, I remeber. Lets do all this tomorrow. I'll get you the others cloned also.
    I'll also give you the Arceus and Oh-oh in addition and we'll call it even :D
    Thanks mate :D Can I get back to you in like 1 hour I'm just having some lunch :D Also I have listed in my pending you wanted:
    Azelf, Sassy Pineco, DW Politoed, kaiser's DW Abra, Palkia, DW Natu, DW Vulpix, and DW Corphish.
    Do you want to pick more? Cos thats not enought I don't think... lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…