• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup it's very tough. But don't be intimidated haha, you'll do fine in college if you study hard and keep your priorities straight. Plus it's really fun a lot of the time :D
    Oh come on *pats shoulder* she went for someone else, that doesn't sound like "the one" would do that, right? So, chin up, and continue life, "the one" is out there somewhere. It may take years, but when you found her, your life would be more fantastic with "the one" than with that girl.
    Yeah, it's very confusing, there are a lot of terms to keep up with so it's sort of like learning another language.
    Oh wow. That must really suck :(

I hope you get over her soon. You'll find "the one" eventually Beezie, don't worry about that ;)
    Well I like macrobiology more than microbiology, so I love learning about flora and fauna, and how animals and plants function, and ecology/zoology etc. But I don't like learning about genetics and cell functions, like DNA transcription/translation, cell communication, etc. We have to learn a lot of details about them too, not just the concepts.
    Yeah it's very in-depth, I love science too but there's a lot of boring topics that come along with the ones I like.
    Yeah college is tough, lol... I did very well on the 1st exam though and HW is easy so that should help.
    3 exams + final exam = 75% of my grade, easy homework = 25% of my grade, there's no extra credit :/ I may get a curve though
    Well I studied all day for an exam, and I didn't do too well on it :/ I can recover I think, but my final grade is going to be a bit lower than I wanted it to be... oh well.
    Doing fantastic, but also a little bit annoyed cuz I'm trying to breed a quiet nature munna. Bred over 30 munna now and still no quiet nature munna... I need it for the 3rd team I'm making for black.

good luck in class!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…