• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 56 Attack but that doesn't matter. Espeon's Attack stat is useless as all his best attacks are Special.
    Espeon @
    Timid - Synchronise
    212 HP / 44 SpD / 252 Spe
    ~Psybeam (later Psychic)
    ~Quick Attack (later Calm Mind)
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Bite (later Substitute)

Lv. 44 Stats:
    142 / 56 / 67 / 130 / 101 / 157
    Its IVs are
    18/3/22/25/18/31
    ^ Fantastic.
    1075-2572-0888.

I have to apologise that my Espeon is only level 44. I forgot to go through the pokemon league an extra time. It is however, fully evd with great IVs and the pre-evolution move baton pass.
    Sounds legit to me. I will get you an Evd Espeon with BETTER IVs before the end of Saturday (GMT+10). To put things in perspective, I posted this at 5:25 PM In Australia.
    I traded that Espeon away but you're still in luck. The Jolly Jirachi I got in return was fake =[ . I will re-breed and Ev another Espeon for you gladly. Only this time I'd like its information in advance.

OT:
    Pokeball:
    Cheers =]
    Just a reminder here. Please say when you’ll be online next.
    I am finished. I have the Lv.50 Timid 31 Spe IV 196 HP / 62 SpD / 252 Spe Espeon. PM when you come online or give me an indication of when you will be online. I am GMT+10 right now (Australia).
    Because you have been un-able to respond I will make the first set. I will actually change the Evs to (196 HP / 62 SpD / 252 Spe) as the previous evs are designed to outrun Garchomp; a now useless feat.
    Do you want the baton passing set:

Espeon @ Leftovers
    Timid - Synchronise
    196 HP / 122 SpD / 192 Spe
    ~Substitute
    ~Calm Mind
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Psychic

or the Sweeping set?

Espeon @ Leftovers
    Timid - Synchronise
    4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~Calm Mind
    ~Psychic
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Baton Pass / Fake Tears

I will give you one of these at Lv.50 Evd with all moves that are needed via breeding.
    I'm not offering Evd pokemon I have. If you name something you want, I will go out and breed it, Ev it and get it to your desired level (I prefer 50). That way you get whatever you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…