• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I do have a Deoxys. Unfortunately, someone is already trading me a Terrakion. I'm now looking for Reshiram/Entei/Raikou.
    You'e as good as you should be. You stand up for it, and frown upon anything yuo don't like.

Alright, that was very helpful and encouraging. If I said even something remotely disproving evolution, she shot me down quickly.
    Hey, I have a question, you being the most Christian person on these forums that I know.

So my science teacher announced yesterday that we're going to learn about evolution and the Big Bang, and she specifically said that she will not tolerate any religious or Creationism theories because, quote-on-quote, "This is a science class and we only learn what has been proven."

What am I supposed to do? D:
    ´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
    ´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶´´
    ´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶´
    ´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶´
    ´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶´
    ´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
    ´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´
    ´¶¶¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´
    ´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´
    ´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶´´
    ´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶´´
    ´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´
    ´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´
    ´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´
    ´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´¶´´´´´
    ´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´´
    ´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´
    ´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´
    ´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´
    ´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´
    ´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´
    ´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´ <-- Total awesome.
    Thanks so much! That made my day! I'm going to give you two unusual hints about what has helped me, and two much more usual hints. First, when I was quite a bit younger I'd argue with my mom a lot. I was being bad then, but now I've put my energies into writing good, sound, calm, argument. Second, after hearing the things other Christians thought were wrong, bad, or evil about Pokémon, I began to see the flaws. I know that the Bible has a few things to say against trying to contact the dead, but the Ghost type Pokémon aren't the spirits of dead people! Ghost types hatch out of eggs and can get zapped with a Thunderbolt, so it seems that Jesus' words, "a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have" (Luke 24:39), seem very appropriate.

That has a lot to do with my personality. Some people like this sort of thinking more, but not everyone has to do do this for fun like I do. In any case, I can recommend reading the Bible a lot, and just sticking with it. Ask pastors and other church leaders questions about the Bible. Eventually, you'll probably ask some questions that your pastor and other leaders don't know the answer to. It's okay if they don't because only God knows everything. Keep looking to understand the Bible even when you don't know the answers. It is well worth it.

Also, I can recommend some good books on defending the faith. I think I'm running out of space in this VM, but if you'd like to hear a few recommendations, feel free to ask!
    Ultimate,

Chapter Three and Chapter Four are both up now!

Please read them and comment when you have the chance!

Any feedback you may have would be appreciated

Thanks Again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…