• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just suffer from no-self esteem and self respect. x)
    I am also kinda paranoid, and people don't like me xD
    That sucks, bro :/ Evil X-es are... evil... <_<
    I see your point. I have a hard time studying in my spare time too xD
    And at school, things is not very good, as i kinda suck at everything I do xD
    And my personal life is affecting the school work and my consentration too.
    and everything just Bleeeh! xxd
    I know what you mean x3
    I only do schoolwork at school xD
    Schoolday ends the moment I walk in my front door
    FR = forum term for a friend request =D...

Well I was like.... close to being a .500 team. However, when it came to battling friends I was pretty good. I just don't get the IV, EV system quite well...
    Hello there Ocarus, thanks for dropping by. Oh yeah, I feel the same way. I loved the 3rd generation ever since Ruby/Sapphire came out, has some of the best Pokemon designs out of the whole Pokemon franchise. I am glad we both take a liking to the same thing :)

Anyway you are always welcome to my userpage, I usually come on now and then, and you are also welcome to come talk to me anytime you like :D
    That is alright! No award is needed for giving a fresh member a shot at the forums.

Well I thought I give you a FR for a reward =D

Asfor battles... This place is great, though as for me. I am terrible XD;;;
    You're welcome. For a newb, you're actually quite good and familiar with battling. One thing I may suggest, however, is replacing Thunder Fang with Wild Charge on Arcanine. He's already going to be taking recoil damage from Flare Blitz, and Wild Charge hits a lot harder.
    Not if you speak to the Portugese members.

I think it'd be nice for you to speak Portugese together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…