• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1077 1729 4493
    I need a minute or two to breed it first.Any preference on a nickname? I'll make sure it's a female so you can breed whatever eggmoves you want later.
    I'd only want one stone in exchange (any except Leaf stones, Moon Stones, and Everstones), which items are you offering?
    Ok, what would you like to trade for it. I could use a Male Dratini with Extremespeed, evolutionary stones (except Leaf Stones), or perhaps an event pokemon I could momentarily borrow to fill my pokedex. If you don't have any of those, I'm sure we can work out a deal for something else you have.
    But go ahead and send us your team, and I'll pass it on to the others so that we can start thinking. ^__^
    Yeaaahh.. There are a lot of things I need to get set before we can start podcasting smoothly. But we'll try. ^__^

Anyways, yeah sure. Get your team in and we'll rate it the episode after next. We'd do it next episode, but I have something special planned for the next one. ^__^ Thanks again for listening!
    haha yup! It just dropped yesterday, so it's understandable. haha I'm glad you liked it though! I went through creepypasta after creepypasta trying to find something good. Good to know at least one person liked it. ^_^
    Ah, don't worry about it. We usually record on Fridays anyways.

But right now, I'm trying to take care of some technical stuff for the podcast, so I'm not sure when we'll be able to record again. @_@ Episode 7's done, but I can't post if on our current host right now (because I'm cheap and I can't buy expensive things), so we'll see what we've got in store.

Anyways, don't worry. You'll be on sometime. ^__^
    I enjoy it. hahah.

Anyways, the tourney's been over since the 24th, but the rankings came out today. I got in 42 battles, 29 wins 13 losses (an amount of my losses were because I was editing. @__@). And my score was 1671? I think? Anyways, I got 807 out of 10,076 who entered. Not bad, but. I should have battled more. hahah

But it was fun, and that's what's important. :)
    Oh, we do it over Skype. I have this fancy microphone, and garageband, so we just Skype call each other and we talk a little bit to get a bit more comfortable. Then we record. ^_^
    haha Ok, cool. ^___^ I'm editing episode 7 right now, so expect that soon.

And i know how that feels (lack of leisure). @___@ You can probably expect to be on episode 9, cos I feel like we need another episode with just the main 3. But we'll see. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…