• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Snover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bet you can't keep spamming my profile over and over while I'm gone, and se eif you can't get over 100 VM to me

L.F.D.
    Like I'd be a stranger...

And thanks. I'll link you it once I finish the first page. Though I will say that the first page will make me look like a lazy artist, the second one maybe not as much.
    Nah, just have a lot more limited access to computers is all. The only one I have at home is the Desktop that everyone uses until my laptop comes. Though I now have access to some art programs and am working on a comic right now to put in my nearly barren Deviantart page.
    ----------
    At least i don't let people sit on my face.
    ----------
    I love facesitting

----------
    You do know that pic is the closest you'll ever get to real pussy.
    ----------
    You meant to say that to yourself right?

----------
    How is boot camp going, have you broken their spirits yet?
    ----------

----------
    I just went up to a new rank, yay me :)
    ----------
    Whore

----------
    I was a little bored, so to pass the time i thought i'd spam you.
    ----------
    Tramp

----------
    I herd you snort Cheddar powder, any comment?
    ----------
    Swiss

----------
    I just remembered you didn't share any of your candy from Halloween :(
    ----------
    Ask Mia. She told me if I didn't go out she'd get some for me.

----------
    I just noticed something, when has Abomasnow been your fave Pokemon?
    ----------
    Never changed it to anything.

L.F.D.
    It's going pretty decently. I'm getting busy with school so I can't throw as much time at it as I could before, but I'm getting stuff done.
    If that is the case I am surprised I havn't been re-built into more Ryan's that are available in 30+ countries

That and snow... You should know that =p
    When she's not upset, this is how she says yay after a full five or ten second inhale:

Yay.

Since I can't resize VM text, imagine that VEEEEERY small.
    She outstared a cockatrice. In case you don't know, a cockatrice's gaze turns you to stone. And SHE OUTSTARED IT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…