• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question about the Luxray set you told me about. Would I want to use the toxic orb over the flame orb to get rid of the damage reduction from burn, or just stay with the flame orb and take the damage reduction, but also the reduction in health lost per turn?
    I have a Jolly Guts Shinx. So I think I'll take T Wave, Facade, Ice Fang, and Wild Charge because even with perfect accuracy, Thunder wouldn't be put to its best use due to the 10% drop in Sp. Atk from the nature. Thanks for helping me out again.
    Well, I do need help with EVs. Im planning on replacing the Electivire with a Luxray at some point for my Rain team. What kind of EVs should it have?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…