• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Victreebong
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Part 1 :p

Ugh Fennekin- I'm still probs Chespin tbh, it is cute. A no evo run sounds good, because the hardly end up spending any time in their base form and the less time as a quilladin is probably a good thing :p Flabebe's stats look pretty decent considering it's like soo tiny- but shame about it's line's moveset :S tbh, I think Flabebe's line should have had a gimmick where different coloured flower forms allowed it to learn a certain move/certain type of moves- kinda like with Rotom's formes-it specifically says it is supposed to 'draw out' the power within the flower it is bound to- it would certainly make it more generally nymph-like than just basically being an Anthousa. A Ground [Orange], Water [Blue], Ice [White] Electric [Yellow] or Fire [Red] move, would boost its movepool but I suppose the colour of it's flower would give it away. Seen some stuff about this AZ guy's floette thing, but, too much spoilers so I've tried to avoid :p

I've just got more pure hate. Scizor's is one of the worst, most self indulgent things they've ever done :S same with the vast majority of very powerful pokemon, getting boosts they didn't really need or warrant- especially the bombast and sheer superfluousness of designs like M-Tyranitar or M-Houndoom; they're ugly and gawdy and to me, just wtf Gamefreak! Then there is the other sort, like M-Manetric or M-Alakazam, where for god's sake, wtf were they smoking when they designed these pieces of shlt? Also what does M-Manetric bring to the table, expect for the appearance of child's attempt to draw Manetric with crayons?
    I was thinking smallest and largest :3 but HSOWA is just too memed for it's own good :p

But hermano, I dunno if I like any of them though :S I wish there was a: 'no thanks, I think I'll pass this time' option :S I think I want Chespin for the underdog value [Really the same reason I picked Snivy] as Greninja seems like it has Charizard syndrome to me and Delphox is just uggggh, go to a dry cleaners you dirty fox!!! Considering foxes are my favorite animals and I was especially keen on fennecs at one time [wanted one as a pet O_O no really, that is a real thing!] but Fennekin was always 'meh' to me :S I think I really wanted it to stay quadrapedal tbh. Ideally, I'd like my 'starter' to be a Flabebe; that is, as soon as I catch one, box my actual starter. Is Flabebe an earlyish catch?

I think my general dislike for pokemon as a franchise and it's creative choices has like, sapped the enthusiasm I had for it :S Mega evolutions. Killed it for me man. When they first revealed them, I was a little distracted by the 'shininess' of it all- I admit, I was kind of taken in by Mega Blaziken- but then when I began to think about it, and as more and more of those things came out the woodwork, I just became puzzled, angry and kinda sad and eventually it's just poisoned my whole idea of what pokemon is :S

On the other hand, it's made me really want to fight for pokemon- made me want to be THERE, in it and seeing how/why/who is making these decisions. I want to be inside Gamefreak- because it's made me realize, just how passionate I am about pokemon, ironically. But I realize that's probably never going to happen :L
    Yah :( indeed. It's just sitting all pretty, in the box. I still haven't decided on a starter fully :s on my dummy play through for 15 mins or so I picked Chespin, because it's now the one I hate least. But Greninja seems too good not to have stat wise.

Indeed O_O but, I for one, will put it out there that as long as they are still good quality pokemon, I wouldn't care if there was 1000+ if you think about the context of the pokemon world, that is what their world is populated by and it isn't a scratch on the diversity of our reality. Not that it has to be, but just, loads of pokemon are okay by me! I don't hate prevos as much a most do- I think, yeah they're cute and weak but they're supposed to be; they add some diversity alongside the monstrosities like [gulp] mega Garchomp :L

Making it easier to catch everything would be good though :S but I've heard people are getting some surprising stuff through Wonder Trade.

Whoa that would be immense O_O i'm surprised they haven't taken advantage of the camera/ motion capture of the Wii and DS yet to revisit that concept. It would be awesome. I never played Snap first time round :S didn't have an N64. But, I am a fan of the concept. Imagine challenges like getting Wailord and Flabebe in the same shot :p
    Poké-naked :p but I agree, neither seems a pretty fate :O

Whoa, that sounds like some crazy azz addictinator! I think I will steer clear man, but it sounds cool yeah. I still haven't played X yet :(
    I quite agree. There are many types that can't shine as a result of those certain OP types. If this Fairy type is real, I think it'll allow them to shine like you said.
    hey, do you still have the DW poliwag with modest nature? I have dw eevee, abra, vulpix, ralts and dratini. If none of these interest you, let me know and we can try and work something else out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…