• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who needs that when you can SPEAK chat?

The majority of those little tiddybits in that video are either nothing new, or nothing that you would see unless you actually either CARED, or dug deep enough. I've said it before and i'll say it again - ignore the few things you don't like and just use the Pokemon and the mechanics that you DO like.

Meh. I'll look it up when i can be arsed - unlike you i consider things and don't just brush them off.
    Just a suggestion pal. There has to be an easier way to do this.

...Your point?

No. Haven't even got the first one yet, plus who even says the second will get localised?
    Maybe restore the old settings? It could be ages before that update comes about.

Come on dude, make the Gen-Jump :)

Yeah, Xenoblade is made by Monolith, The Last Story by Mistwalker and Pandora's Tower by Ganbarion.
    Maybe i didn't understand in the first place? Besides my memory's a bit faded since the first time you told me, can you be a pal and go into a bit more detail?

And yet you STILL had loads left.

Yeah, you know - Xenoblade, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower - 3 games released last year for the Wii by Nintendo that seemingly had no chance of getting localised. So some American fans started a campaign called Operation Rainfall, which was basically to spam Nintendo with emails asking them to release them in America. So what does Nintendo do? They stick up a middle finger and confirm all 3 games for Europe, but not America. We already have Xenoblade, The Last Story was confirmed the other day to be out over here on February 24th, and we've got Pandora's Tower on the way for early next year too. The Last Story is an RPG by the creator of Final Fantasy, while Pandora's Tower is a hack-and-slash/action-RPG hybrid by the guys who made One Piece: Gigant Battle.
    Okay, remind me - what's the problem?

Come on now, Mr. I Go To Camp And Got Loads Of Money, don't be a stop-behind. You're missing out on the freshest-feeling Pokemon game since the 2nd gen.

That's about right, yeah. Oh, and we're getting The Last Story on the 24th of February... i'll pick that up, but Pandora's Tower is the one of the Rainfall Trio that i'm most interested in; it reminds me of Castlevania.
    I didn't get any message, i was on Skype on my PSP since i no longer have my Android phone.

Why be behind when you can jump on the wagon a few months late?

Well i've beaten an annoying boss and now i'm moving up in the world - literally, i'm on the knee (don't ask)
    Then what's the problem? Because neither me nor anyone i know with Skype has this problem.

Maybe i had no cash? I barely had enough for Xenoblade.
    Oh, and you really need to make the Poke-Gen jump to the 5th gen. Come on now, you're a whole gen behind AND you're missing out on infinite TM's!!
    The other day and it worked just fine. Come on now, you can get a decent computer mike/headset FOR A POUND.
    No terve vain! Onko sulla suomalaista mielipidettä siitä, että uskotko R/S/E remakeihin? Minä luulen, (ainakin toivon!!) että sellaiset tulevat :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…