• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NimhShambler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries. I understand, Arkham City is the same way. I did think about texting you the other day, but since we haven't text since we traded numbers didn't want to do it out of the blue.

L.F.D.
    ----------
    :3

*looks at the poll*

Looks like I'm not the only one who is "forever alone".
    ----------
    You don't need to be forever alone as long as we're friends.

L.F.D.
    Lol, I see. Well, it's pretty narmy, so I don't know how it is people can get creeped out over it. Unless the guy in the Wal-Mart Mickey Mouse costume is having a seizure?
    I don't get what's so creepy about your sig (it might be Mickey's Suicide, though). Care to elaborate?
    Is there anything they can do at all? My dad needs to have some surgery done on one of his eyes at the end of the month and my sister needed some done not to lnog ago so I know a bit of what it's like. You got my number still right?

Thanks her name is Princess

L.F.D.
    At least you got it done.

Aww thanks that means a lot *Hugs* Sounds like something I'd do.

I have some Jagermeister and weed if you'd rather relax with that. Also nothing wrong with not understanding math. Other than the basic stuff I suck at it.

I'm doing god thanks. My picture in the thread did better than I thought.

L.F.D.
    *Hugs you and keeps you in my arms*

Would you like to talk about that all in PM, or by a text? You still got my number right?

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…