• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Us, I always compensate for people I'm talking to - so I'll be on about 10am, let's say - so that's 11pm gmt - therefore 7pm for -5
    Oh yeah sure, welcome to our clan! I can battle right now if you want. I am PokeLegend15. Meet you on Pokemon Online server.
    lol I just noted you signature´s secret message that says: If you can read this you have good vision. but the reason I did is because I changed the forum style, not everyone uses the defaulr green for serebii
    Thanks for the support, IBD. About the strategy you were talking about: it's called double weather, and while it's not common, it's been thought of before. The best synergy I can think up for a rain/sand team would probably be Tyranitar, Politoed, Ferrothorn, Scizor, Latios, and Landorus. Latios is a noteworthy change over Reuniclus, blocking water and electric (and fire, depending on the weather). It also serves as a fast, hard hitting aspect that your team would otherwise lack. Landorus wraps the team up well by serving as another electric/fighting resist, and also by being the team's foremost sand abuser. Scizor is a change over Skarmory, synergically helping the team against the ice moves that will be a problem with both Latios and Landorus.

Basically, you were on the right track, so nice job. You don't have to use the pokemon I suggest. Experiment and find out what works. You should test out some stuff on PO (if you have it) and post an RMT.
    I don't think he is a bad user. His teams are just a little, diffrent. Glimicks don't always work, but some are pure genius. This one was just a minor mistake.
    Hey. HD and stall are the exact same thing. 3.14achu is a bad user so please do not take his posts seriously. There is a reason his thread was closed by BH.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…