• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it's no secret. Nothing awesome at least. I just had to pay 30 dollars for a Podcast Maker, which I thought would host the whole podcast for me, but it turns out that if I want it to do that, I need to learn about Web Servers and FTP or SFTP.

Which is really annoying on my part because I don't know anything about them in the first place, and I don't have a lot of time to relax and figure things out. So it's going to be a bit rough on the podcast, at least for another month or so. @__@

I just don't say anything about it because, well. Who wants to know this stuff? haha
    Hi. I am mudkips' (a reader of your fan fic) sister. He got banned due to our cousin trolling on his account. He noticed that he was removed from the PM list, and wondered if he could be re-added when he is unbanned.
    Oh crap! Frickin typos. haha. I'll get to that, thanks. ^_^

And no problem! Again, we're really sorry about the delay. Only one more day and episode 7 comes out? haha
    Hey ChaosBlizzard! The episode's still not up, and that's because we've exceeded our monthly bandwith allowance. @__@ Free isn't good when you're gaining popularity...

But here's a quick look at what we thought of your team. It'll be available on the 7th, but in case you wanted a quick preview, well. Here! http://www.wix.com/striatonradio/striatonradio#!__battle-subway

^__^ Sorry about the delay in episode though. I think I've found the solution, but it involves a lot of learning for me to do, so I've got to go do that.
    Yay! hahah. But still, I'm really really sorry. I will tell you that David and I really tried hard to rate your team. Hopefully we help you out.

Thanks so much for listening! Again, sorry for the delay!
    Oh! I'm so so sorry!

Don't worry, it'll be up by tomorrow for sure. I'm really really sorry.
    I know,. I know! I'm sorry! T___T

I'm almost done editing. Work schedule's hectic and my girlfriend needed help with something, so I couldn't really put it up. BUT! I will edit as soon as I get off work and it'll be up by tomorrow.

Sorry, sorry! I'm actually sad about it too. But I want to edit properly this time, to make sure I don't miss anything. @__@
    Hahaha. I'll make sure she hears. ^__^

And yeah, I want her to be on more often too. It's just usually we record when she's sleeping, so we'll see. ^__^ But your suggestions have been duly noted.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Oh, that. haha. We recorded Episode 6 three times. The first with Robert and Kristina, but things got in the way, quality was kinda bad, so we had to redo it. But the first two couldn't get on anymore, so we got Ren on.

But then, we had to cut things short again cos my parents started to complain about me being up so late, so we had to stop. So we picked up again in the morning, and I think I figured out how to maximize how loud things are using my mic, and then I realized how loud it was, so I tried to fix it.

We'll see how sound goes again next episode. @_@
    I could have sworn I'd replied to this. haha

Anyways, thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! I really hope you're not the only one, haha. And yeah, that's pretty much how our relationship goes. She's so bossy. @__@
    But I love her. ^_^ Anyways, again, I'm glad you liked the episode! Hopefully the episodes that follow will continue to be entertaining.

Out of curiosity, because aside from yours, we don't get a lot of feedback, but I was wondering if you could tell any difference in sound quality from the older episodes and this one. I just bought a new mic, and I'm still kind of getting the hang of the its settings and stuff.
    HEY YOU KID WITH THE AMAZING WRITING SKILLS! :) I was just vming you to ask a quick question. The E4 will all three face them or only David. Also this has bothered me a bit so I will come right out and say it. Why is bianca chubby? I dont think she looks chubby.
    Hey! I've just read the prologue for the Chronicles of Unova and I can't wait to read the rest! I hope this story keeps me interested all along! :)
    Hi. I'm reading your Chronicles of Unova fabric and was wondering if I could be put on you PM List. :)
    Hahaha. No problem. And only time can tell. Robert may or may not still be a coke can.

And I think I'll hold off on a hoenn fic. Just cos I feel like switching it up, in case I need something to fall back on. Your story's still alive, so I feel we should give it a bit more publicity. ^__^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…