• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello~ I'm your opponent for the Anime based tournament, so i was just wondering when we can arrange to battle? I live in the -8 timezone (west coast USA) and don't get back from school until around 3-ish. Anytime thereafter works for me.
    Hi, you are my opponent in the War, please actually log on to Serebii, as it isn't my responsibilty to find you on a Chat. I have done my job by contacting you and making myself known, please respond soon thanks :)
    couldnt say this on the clan page cus it would look sus cus you joined ages ago XD
    Welcome to the clan, i hope you have a wonderful stay
    Also, I don't think i said gg for that last game we had :/, anywho i guess now is good enough (if you dont know I call myself Peter on other places), and that you would have destroyed me if not for that last misplay(using EQ instead of ice fang cus you thought my zap was gonna roost)
    so all in all, gg for our last match and welcome to the clan/serebii in general
    (AND JEGUS your sweeping like half the clan, ever thought of trying out for a war spot? [would have smashed the last war with you on our side])
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…