• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kevin: Why do I have the feeling this is going to end with us all being passed out on the floor?
    Mew: Why would you say that?
    Flame: *burst in* *holds up beer* PARTEY TI-I-IME!
    Mew: ...well, there ya go.
    Salad Fingers: *jumps out the window* *at the speed of light, flies to Mars' surface*
    Martian President: ****ING HELL! WHY ARE WE-
    Salad Fingers: *pulls out a big spoon and pushes it against Mars' surface*
    *Mars then hurtles backwards into space where it then explodes*
    Nitrous Oxide: *back on Earth* WHOAAAAAAAA. I'm gonna make a song about this!
    Me: Your a deranged lunatic! That's the problem!
    Flynn: *shakes his head* Oh dear, what have I created?
    Salad Fingers: G-give me-e a-a chance-e to shi-in-e and I wil-ll go get my S-sp-ooon Ars-senal-l.
    Me: *turns to CLU* Why, why, WHY would you do this!? Your gonna kill us all AND get the Organ(zation) in trouble!
    Samus: TO THE NUKE LAUNCHER! *grabs Snake and runs at the speed of light*
    Salad Fingers: SPOONS! Som-me spo-oo-n w-will solve thi-is problem!
    Zim: NO! ZIM IS SERIOUS GUYS!
    Cackletta: *burst in* No guys, Zim is right, we have a problem!
    *pans over to the outside* *Mars is heading towards Earth on a crash course*
    Silver: Who the **** caused this! ONE OF YOU BETTER ANSWER ME! NOW!
    Sark: I'll enjoy hell!
    Abraxas: Why am I your friend again?
    Ganondorf: Stop trying to be cool, kid. You would not enjoy hell.
    Sark: Gonna get you?
    Zim: *breaks in* I AM ZIM! ZIM HAS A ANNOUNCEMENT!
    Sark: GONNA GET YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
    I'll write it when I feel like it, probs will be a couple of days. (i'm still writing the next chap. for that living power plant story thing i told you about.)
    Oh and TOLD YOU. Chaos said the same thing I told you irl. More back-story. Remember the introduction paragraph thing we talked about? You have the first 2 paragraphs to hook your readers.
    I don't want to spam the thread with reviews that last a couple sentences. The main thing that I saw was that you didn't tell what it was actually about. Maybe you should post some backstory or start off the plot in some way. If I wasn't part of the RP, I wouldn't even know what was going on.
    Sure, I'd love to help you do a fan-fic version. I've always wanted to do one and this might help me get more experience with one. You're still continuing the RP though, right?
    Sadly no, I tried to get into it but was never able to become a true fan. I do watch the odd game now and then ~

I am more of a NHL person.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…