• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My friend's fairly good with Noxus's freezing ability.

Yeah, the first three I picked were favorites. I like the others a good bit as well.
    Well, considering that the first three characters that I listed are all top-tier (unintentionally, mind you, I just like the characters), I figured that I needed a few good low-tier folks to balance things out, and Samus is just cool. Especially this guy's Samus.

I should have been able to guess that about Samus and you, since your Serebii username and your Brawl username are both characters from Hunters. I personally like Weavel the best, but Noxus and Kanden are cool as well. I'm not very good at the game, but it's very fun with friends. I've had plenty of fun matches on Oubliette and its awesome weapon. :D

As for R.O.B.'s Arm Rotor, it's fairly simple to extend its time by mashing the Special button. Some can easily escape it, but it's good for occasionally trapping people and racking up damage.
    Yep. :)
    At the moment, I main Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., and Wario, although the last one is quite lacking in comparison. I'm working on Samus, Bowser, and soon, Ness. Good games btw, you play a mean Kirby.
    Ah hello then. I guess I can do it anytime after my last final tomorrow. Thats Saturday 11:00-2:00 or so.
    I know what you mean. Atleast I finally beat you with the Reverse-falling-Falcon-Punch. To bad it was 4min long, or I would have recorded it...
    Exactly, thats why I left the brawling/massacureofmyself. I was waiting for like a three person brawl with you me and her. Thats where I shine...
    Yeah...I accidentally deleted you off my friend roster when I was cleaning it up a bit :/ Sorry about that...but yeah I'll be online and re-add you as soon I get dinner settled :]
    well if you remember you are the one who told me if i wanted to be your practice frirnd for doubles. lol
    you have to atleast give it a chance and try it out. also im currently making my double battle teams. im almost done with my team and i would like for you to test battle me soon with what ever pokemon you have lying around.
    yeah but you dont have to make anything new the touny is only water types and i know you have kingdra. you just need atleast 3 more cause we are gonig to try to meake it doulbes 2 on 2. and ill try to get something for the pokemon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…