• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow. That's a lot of stuff just piling up. @__@

Anyways, I'm definitely submitting at least one team. I really want to create a team that would have a good battle with Cheren, and at the same time, help you really bring the in-game mechanics to life with writing.

SO. I'm kind of sitting here, doodling with some ideas. :)
    Hey! Been a while. :)

Just wondering if a new chapter of the Chronicles of Unova was coming out anytime soon? It's been so long! haha I miss reading through. I'm still making the OC, two in the making right now, but I'm trying to think of some battle sequences for the two.

Anyways, if anything, just dropping by to say hi!
    I have a question about the contest:
    Can we input a Pokemon's abilities? They aren't in the format.
    Hey I'm starting up a ruby scramble challenge. You think you can suggest a pokemon for me. See whats on my post and add something please.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the real-life connection. Seriously, though, you should play Earthbound. If you don't have a super nintendo, get an emulator (I use ZSNES). It's an amazing game.
    Okay. Also, one more unrelated question. Have you ever played Earthbound? I think that's where you might have gotten the inspiration for Paula.
    I just have another question to help me fill out the form for the contest: according to the canon of this story, about how long does it take to beat all eight Unova gyms?
    I have two questions regarding the contest:

1. Is there a limit to the number of entries we can submit?

2. Can we use an intelligent pokemon posing as a human? I think that would make an interesting twist if you can somehow integrate it into the story. Something like Alakazam, Slowking, or Lucario, for example. Basically human-like pokemon which can disguise themselves as human.
    Hey! Happy Holidays! Sorry for not having reviewed your fic; I did read the last two chapters and I loved them! I will review soon, but Ren's back here in Japan, so we've sort of been off the internet. As you can imagine, it's been hectic for me lately (she doesn't change on and off the podcast).

And thanks so much! I'm glad you actually enjoy listening to us babble; I listen to our episodes when we're done and I'm like "Man we suck." It's really nice to hear things from our listeners appreciating it. :)

And the technical difficulties, yeah. I tried hard for a month to come up with a solution, cos I was going to drop two episodes back in... November I think? But then our bandwith spiked and locked me out and I wasn't sure what to do. And then it hit me and we did this. Thanks for the words though; it really makes me feel better. I really wish we were more convenient for our listeners, but this was our dice roll. I hope we can continue to keep you listeners entertained.

Thanks for listening and I'll definitely get to reviewing! The story is turning out really well!

P.S. I'm glad! I don't know how the podcast helped with Golett (I can't even remember half the time what episode we're on) but I'm glad we helped! And congrats again on the Golett! Golurk is such a sweet Pokemon!
    HAHA! Actually, I was thinking more for a Trick Room team, since most people wouldn't expect it there.

Brave (since minus speed is good), Iron Ball (to slow it down AND make everything except Telepathy get hit by EQ), and then Icicle Crash, EQ, Ice Shard, and probably Rock Slide.

Yeah, D-Nite isn't going to survive long. hahah It's cool too, since Mamoswine has actually been one of my favorite Pokemon for a while. :)
    I've been going through my team, trying to make it useable against VGC '12 teams, and I've come to the same conclusion as you.

Mamoswine.

Hahaha
    Hahaha, very true, very true. But I didn't notice the similarity either. hahaha Allusion maybe? haha
    HAHAHHA. Oh yeah, we did get a kick out of it. Thank you very much! ^__^

And Mamoswine's cool too. Practice is much better than through paper, and if Mamoswine seems to fit better, then it should work. ^__^ Now, for Slowking. Starmie would be good, just cos it'll keep the typing. Dragonite cos you already have Latios. I'd say if not Starmie, then Scizor, just cos I really like the move set that it would be able to provide you. The thing about Starmie is that it doesn't have that bulk that Slowking provided. Maybe just replace Slowking with Slowbro?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…