• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Legend of Lucario

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just readed chapter one of your story and reviewed it. It was pretty good but I missed the action.
    Also thanks for your reviews at my story.
    Aniways, I like your new signature picture =)
    Can't wait to read it ^_^
    If you need help with something, I'm ready to help you =)

Are they going to space?
    Will they walk on the moon?
    Will it be a race?
    I'll see you soon

(I like poetry ^_^)
    Oh, now I understand ^_^
    On how many chapters are you by now? (whit that new fic you were talking about)
    I'm also working on a story (Zoey's Pokémon journey) but I suck at description and it's going very slow because I have nearly no time to write it, and at the moment I can't even write it because my parents gave me a new laptop for my birthday but there isn't a microsoft word program on it so I can't continue it (my parents won't let me download it from the internet).
    Please let me know when you post that fic on the site then, can't wait to read it ^_^
    I have no idea what a first person story is but it sounds good =).
    Wow, I really needed to log on before. College is a freaking killer. x_x

Anyway, I'm very stressed overall, but I'm happy it's finally spring! :p
    Oh, and such a good lover you are. :p
    Don't worry, I haven't been writing much because of college, but winter break is coming soon and I'll focus 100% on my fic. :)
    I'm feeling lazy today. Or rather, I feel lazy everyday.

I'll get you a review when I feel up to it, otherwise it'll suck :p
    Indeed JammyU. I did get a third violation.

Don't get so emotional Lucario. I'm back.

I wanted to give you a good review but I got banned. I thought about giving it to you on Pe2k or pokecommunity but I wanted to give the full thing on Serebii.

You can expect a review from me soon enough.
    I don't know why Poke Poke got banned but he did say a while ago that he had two sig violations, so maybe he got a third. If so, he'll only be gone for a week. And sure, I'll send you a FR because I don't seem to have one from you...
    ----------
    That's fine I understand. I wouldn't want to read something by someone that I do not like.
    ----------
    You make it sound like I hate you.

Grammar is a powerful thing =O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…