• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WELL THIS MAAAAN LOOOOOVES HIS CHIIIICKEN!!! SHE LAYS HIM ALLL THE EGGS SHE HAAAS!!! TELLLLL THE FAAARMERS! THERE'S NOTHING!! GOING ONNNNNNNN BELIEVE ME!! SHE'S COOKING! JUST CAUSE SHE'S BAAAAAAD!!l!
    IF SHE IS HENPEEEEEEECKED HE CAN'T SEEEEE IT!!!! SHE CAN'T DO NO WRONG!!!! RHODE ISLAND RED IS HIS BEST FRIEND!!! HE CAAAAN'T PUT HER DOWN!!l!
    Yes yes, the choreography was beautiful in that one! I just loved the idea of the apostles being biker dudes in leather jackets :3 You're right that Government Hooker probably wouldn't go down well with the general public, but like Monster, it's still a total Gaga classic for her fans xD Did you ever get to see The Monster Ball? I'm afraid I live in the west country in england which is very far from any major cities like London...so I had to watch the HBO special on tv ^^; was still amazing though!
    gah, I'm sorry but no battle today, I lost my diamond and I've been working on my Platinum so it'll have to wait... again :/
    *Takes it back again* :3 IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THAT I'M TEASING YOU WITH THISQ????@@@!!?!?!?

What happens if you swallow a bug? D: YOU KNOW WHAT I AIN'T DOIN' IT! I ain't doing anything that's gonna make yo life harder :<

Oih may gawyad tat ish epik! Eyi laov et!

I don't know I just needed to file that like that.

Why do fishy faces scary you so much? I sowwie. ;-;
    because the last episode was "Chowder Grows Up"
    lots and lots of soda spittle on the carpet

Powerpuff Girls? o.0
    When I was younger, I watched Transformers, Star Wars, and Marvel with my dad xD
    At that moment, my mom knew i could never turn to the girly side >:)
    I know. I can't believe they even canceled CHOWDER :O
    On the last episode, I spit out my soda and it got all over the carpet xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…