• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The last one, eh? When you're done, you'll have to get Sky so you can try out a dungeon even nastier than the Zero Isles.
    Oh, I'm listening to the Sky Jukebox atm. It's more-or-less a thing in Sky where you can listen to any PMD2 soundtrack in the game; on a loop if you want to.
    Nah. That's not how adults work. When someone starts a lie we make sure it doesn't continue. You can talk to yourself now.
    Wait. Are you stupid? YOu defend yourself when someone makes false accusations... If someone is saying the truth that's when you DON'T defend yourself.

I take it you're a little kid or something. Stay the fuk off my page btch, I don't come here to play childish games. Only a kid in elementary school would think you defend yourself when someone is RIGHT about you. In fact you're even dumber than I thought because your stupid *** is saying I'm being someone else because of their tumblr when my tumblr in my fucing sig is completely different. Eat a dick. Stay the **** away from me or I'll report you.
    truth isnt simply finding two people with the same username and claiming one is posing as the other. I've been online as Luxie wayyyyyyy b4 her
    Metaphors...

I can see you have nothing original to say. This convo is over.
    I knew you were going to resort to that. smh
    I was 1% bothered and 99% confused.
    Therefore I was more confused than bothered.

Did you listen to the music or did you just skim through it?
    This site has about 250K members.... why are you bothering me out of everyone?
    Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school by now? Go turn on some Rebecca Black, make some Pop Tarts, and stuff your training bra or something little girl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…