• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    hi, how are you?
    I remember you, I think.

Pokebeach, right..? :p
    Oh my crap is Kevin Garret =O. Well that aside I have a quick question, how is that you joined in 2007 and haven't post? Not even a single time. And yet you keep coming. You can contribute so much to the forums, but you don't. Why? Sorry for me asking random questions like that, but I really can't think of a reson for you not to contribute.
    Hi Kevin_Garrett, i was wondering if you might be able to help me.

I adopted a newbie a while ago and she has just been in contact with me, because she is training some pokemon and she is trying to work on IVs.

I don't know anything about them, and Light Venusaur said that you might know.

Can you help?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…