• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, still looking for a Jirachi? My friend is giving one away :)

Legendary Package Giveaway - Jirachi, Mew and Celebi.
    Hey not sure you got the last message (I don't go on the forums much) but I do have a few shiny pokes along with legendaries, starters, etc. Anything specific? I also have a spare movie promo victini. I won one off a neighbor but haven't picked up my own yet.
    Hey this is my first time requesting a trade so bear with me. My bro wants one of those female dratinis and I think I have a spare celebi (win2011) for trade. (that's the one you need to get zorua right?). Well I have many other pokemon for trade if that doesn't suite you like a few shiny pokemon and legendaries or I can breed a number of others. Btw if you have a dw female Poliwag I would like to make an offer on that as well.
    Thank you very much for the trades!
    If you need anything else, just let me know. (Like male Bagon with egg move or Taillow with egg move to continue breeding)
    Sorry about the weird trade. xD I was hoping that you'd read the message I sent you during it about Celebi, but I guess tomorrow you can give me it. Thanks though!
    Do you strill have those dratini's I would be willing to offer a poikemon of your choice from my shop ;)
    hey i have a flawless timid ALAMOS darkrai (with spacial rend and roar of time), i saw you were looking for one and if you want it i am interested in flawless battle pokemon. pm/vm me if interested
    hey Chris! i saw on the forums that you had DW poliwags up for trade! maybe we can make a deal? i have a shiny zapdos mild nature & more!

please write me back! THANKS :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…