• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just asking first...I got this female Timid Charmander (Solar Power 31/31/31/31/31/28-29)...Is that OK if I trade that one with your female Togepi with imperfect special defense then? Taken that both have wrong improper stat but is just as high (though I know that my one is speed, so it's no good either...>_<") Still couldn't get any with female 31/x/31/31/31/31...only got male... .__."
    ...Sorry, I completely forgot that I was going to trade you a female Charmander and end up trading that one with another person... ._________."

Could you hold onto that Togepi until maybe on Saturday or Sunday? I'll try breeding you another female Charmander HA, and if you want, with 4 egg moves (Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Crunch and Ancient Power) and can do Timid or Naive...or Adamant like the one you asked for if you want...or the same Dragon Dance only one but Modest. Sorry once again for being too forgetful. >_<"

PS. Will start making pending trade list, since I have too many people offering and it's clear that there's no way I'm going to remember who am I trading what for what...>_<"
    Well, not quite. Was thinking which poke should I get from you...

Your Noibat is ready, btw. Timid (Infiltrator 31/x/31/31/31/31) with Switcheroo, all in luxury ball. Have both gender, so it's up to you which gender you want. Only took me less than 30 minutes to do that actually. ._."

Will trade that for a Jolly Speed Boost male Venipede then. :3
    I'm sorry to keep bugging you, but are you interested in the trade? I've held the pokes for you for a while, and other people are asking for them. Please reply soon- I don't want to drop this trade :(

pkmnfn
    Let me know when your ready, keep in mind I vanish for weeks at a time and come back for a couple days, then leave again. Here's your short window of opportunity. XD
    Sorry for the late replay. My timezone is -7, im usually at smogon server as [TheMaster] or [TheMexican], if you prefer so, you can come to dracaena xat (xat.com/dracaena) so we can arrange the battle easily. Thanks for your patience
    I'm in gmt-8 and I'm available in the afternoons weekdays and most of the time on weekends. This message popped up at 3 in the morning for me xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…