• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• shiny timid eevee with 31 ivs in spatk and speed, plus your IV bred larvitar? do you still need those I saved for you months back?
    Hey dude.. Havent seen you online for a while.. Got any new Ev'd pokemon shiny or non shiny? Take a look at my trade site in my signature and let me know if you like anything
    will you trade the feebas and larvitar? what are their IVs? do they know egg moves? and didn't you say you were to give me a very good charizard? let me know. thanks.

I still have the pokes that i reserved for you a long time ago. tell me if they are still the one you want or choose from my list. thanks.
    Sorry, I was offline, I'll go onto wifi now though; hopefully you can make it! =)
    And sorry that my team will seem bizarre, it's for the Baby League...
    Pirate
    PM me whenever you get ready to trade. I usually check a few times a day, so I'll probly get it pretty soon after you send. I'll be ready whenever you are!
    Okay, whenever you want to collect your prize, i'm on wi-fi =)
    I'm afraid it has no egg-moves, most moves that Archangel knows were learnt at the the Pastoria Tutor,
    Pirate
    Wow, I truly truly hate Gengars! They always bully my team =P
    But yep, you definitely earned that win, I did what I could but was still outclassed...I wish I could have utilised flygon and ninetales a bit more...Anyway, good game, i still enjoyed it!
    What prize would you like? And I'll update your win count,
    Pirate
    Sorry! I got distracted! But I can't actually see you on wi-fi at the moment...
    Anyway, I vow to pay more attention,
    Pirate
    Okay, I'll be on wi-fi in about 5 minutes, just got to sort out my team again! It's been a long while...
    Pirate
    Hey, give me a shout if you're around and would like to battle; I'll probably be about!
    There is a sleep clause, but no item clause by the way =)
    Thanks,
    Pirate
    Fc: 5240 9173 0489
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…