• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ohw! thanks!
    i preffer the castform :D
    i think our times are almost the same so...
    im online in the evening (most likely)
    ill wait for ya!
    ~
    ohh great... sort of...
    they make me stay on christmas with my father and my step mother's(i dont know if they married) family, instead of my mom's family, thats why.... but at least ill see them in about 2 days.

how about you?
    yea, shame it only has base 80 where dragon pulse gets base 90. you'd think they'd make them equal, but then again, dragons dont have special attack as high as attack, so i guess in a way they are balanced. oh well, i guess i just want dragon claw to have something extra, since dragon rush causes flinch, dragon breath paralyzes, etc.
    i figured as much. i wanted to try to find out what the iv's were on one of my dittos. one these days i'm gonna find some time to play emerald so i can get as far as the cave packed with dittos. bring me some synchronized pokemon, and begin the hunt. :p lol
    from one breeder to another, would you breed a salamence for dragon rush, outrage, or just go with dragon claw? i want some extra power, but but the stronger moves have unappealing side-effects, confusion/locked in, and shaky accuracy. Which would you go with?
    sup, i been busy. just finished breeding another pokemon for my steel team(i'm a gym leader now). i cant tell you what i bred or what i am breeding at the moment(i have two gyms and the pokemon are all supposed to be a secret). and i just became the newest member of the Elite 4 in the ghost type lovers group. so as you can imagine, i been breeding a lot lately to make my teams.(three total) what you been doing?
    yeahh i got it, hope it turns out to be good at last, but it has yet to w8 to people to sign up, but im happy of it, i might start breeding later when there are 12 members or so. xD
    yeahh i got it, hope it turns out to be good at last, but it has yet to w8 to people to sign up, but im happy of it, i might start breeding later when there are 12 members or so. xD
    ah i forgot all about the berries. i used them once to lower the accidentally increased speed of my munchlax(which is base 5 i think) i wanted him slow because i thought he could learn gyro ball, but he cant and it was too late to get those barries back but i think i have at least one in each category so while i run up and down soleceon town to hatch eggs i guess i could plant them on the side to save me some time. thanks for reminding me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…