• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it's basically about two twins that grow up together, and one of them (the Muppet one) never grows, while his brother does. He then learns of The Muppets, and he becomes their biggest fan, and he always remained loyal to them. When he and his brother are full grown, his brother finds a woman that he fell in love with, and they decide to go on a trip, and the other brother is included since there's going to be a tour of the old Muppet's place. They find out that it's going to be destroyed, and they work to get the old Muppet team back together for one last show to raise enough money to save the place. All in all, it's pretty good for a remake.
    Oh, so true.
    This'll be the second time I've watched the movie, but I don't really mind. Do you think that four teenage guys will enjoy the movie? (14-15)
    Yep, and my birthday is even closer! I'm excited. I planned for me and some of my old friends from my old school to have a sleep over after watching The Muppets.
    You're welcome, I want to get to know you.Thank you for the welcome by the way if August counts as new, welcome to you too.How are you ? ^^
    Heh, I like how he can talk so casually to the apes, but towards his own kind, he's like, "Ooh aah aah!". It's quite funny to me.

I'm doing alright. The 1st quarter ends tomorrow, so that's interesting. Plus, I also have Friday off. Hopefully you'll be on soon to ask me why before the day passes >_>

Oh, BTW, saw Randomness' page. I do hope that your shoulder blade gets better.
    Smooth.

We were playing volleyball, I served the ball and it bounced out of the Gym through the milk door. 0__0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…