• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
facetious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, i graduated last year. been looking for work and trying to go for my masters to Ph.D/M.D. already. been pretty crazy and struggling to get up there, but it's getting there.

how's things man? been alright?

ps: missed u too bb
    You are the biggest ****** on the face of the planet.

You are also my favourite ******.

One day we will talk outside of this hellhole again. Until then, my friend.
    hi tkjay i thiknk you're reallky coolk and i'm sorry ui;'m a bad firned. :(
    I'm cool with either! I am usually on irc (sometimes I hide in #spp-misc because I hate going in #spp). I work a lot during the day but I'll be on a lot from Saturday night - Monday evening. Thank you <3
    Are you still around? I have something I want to ask you about because Kreis told me you're the best person to talk with lol
    Brother, you and I have had a good run here.

Regardless, it was a fun honor having got to troll around here with you towards the massive amounts of sheep we have here.

But alas, our short and fun journey will have to sadly come to an end. We've moved onto bigger and better things in our lives. And in the end, we'll look back at these kids and say, "ha! You're all still into pogeymanzs!? We have college degrees and higher and you're all still playing with these childish things!?"

If anything, we've finally grown up and moved on man.

I feel sorry for the upcoming generation. May God have mercy on their poor souls, until they emerge from their childish mindsets to mature well thinking adults like us.
    Soon, one day, I too will leave this place and leave behind a legacy that no one is ever going to care for or remember about forever.
    Hahaha its been a while. Can't say I'm back as I never will be. Poking around with nothing to do I guess. If you're still around you've gotta be INSANE. More power to you, friend.
    So I woke up and my fever is gone. It's like I've never had it. All that's bothering me now is my cold and aching body.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…