• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yup. voltorb to electrode to
    You can go at whatever pace you want, but eventually you'll have to wait for everyone to catch up.
    Just the one. You can say 'Use Tackle then if X use Round but if Y use Toxic' or 'If X use Skull Bash, if Y use Secret Power. Finish with Earthquake.'.
    nah, let her sleep. You can bunny Rosa though and have her talk to you. She's the blunt Meinshao with a good amount of aura power.
    Actually, could you post it? I'm kinda stumped on what to write there. I'm better with reacting than making. It's the main reason why I haven't made an RP myself.
    An animorphs fan, eh? Interesting...

Also, big is wrong. I have more dibs on OAT-FREAKING-MEAL sig than him. Never expected to meet many ani-fans here.
    Celebii151's a good ref. He is a fairly good go-to guy for help. He's got a higher ref grade than I, as well. I can help later, just have stuff to do atm.
    It will give you (mostly) accurate descriptions for attacks and how they work, and the Muyo scale is currently lolworthy. I can point you to good reffings so they can help you.
    This site. And this post on UPN is the standard scale for damage/energy. Essentially, most refs go with 4 Hyper Beam's worth of health, and 6 Hyper Beam's worth of energy. Full charged, of course. Attack descriptions will tell how much damage they do, and generally, for an offensive move, if energy usage is not listed, it's equal to damage output.
    Just pointing out, your ref app has nowt a chance to pass. The ASB site may be able to help you better.

Also, you must have completed 2 battles
    Well the next times he uses it he won't pass out since he knows how to do it. He should get less winded as he uses the skill more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…